~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

My First GIVE-AWAY! CSN Gift Certificate!

HOORAY! I am very lucky to have been presented, by CSN, with a $40.00 gift certificate (one-time-use) for one lucky reader of my blog! Oh, CSN has so many lovely items, practical, useful items. From furniture, to home decor, & housewares, outdoor living, office supplies, pets, shoes, I could go on and on!

As an example, you could get a Coffee Maker -- a French Press (as pictured below), or an Under-the-Cabinet Coffee Maker, you name it.

Just click onto CSN and you will see all of their different stores from which to choose when you win your certificate!

Here's something that I have had my eye on for some time now, this beautiful little compote:


So, go do some window shopping, then come back and leave me a comment(s) so that you can enter the give-away.

Here's the "Entry Rules" for you:


  • Earn 1 entry: Leave 1 comment letting me know that you are becoming a Follower, or advise if you are already a Follower.


  • Earn another (1) entry: Leave 1 comment letting me know that you are subscribing via email to this blog, or that you already do so.


  • Earn another (1) entry: By logging onto CSN stores and letting me know what you might choose with your certificate.


  • Earn the last (1) entry: If you'd like to post about this give-away on your own blog and link back here to my blog.

This $40.00 one-time-use CSN certificate Give-Away starts TODAY, Saturday, July 31, and ENDS, Saturday, August 7. The Winner will be announced on this blog on Sunday, August 8. And please remember to leave me your email or blog address when you comment, so that I can also email the winner on Sunday, August 8th!


GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!


Best regards,


Gloria

35 comments:

  1. What a great giveaway, Gloria! I am a follower already. I don't even have to go to the CSN site because I would love that bowl with a bird since I have the matching plates. I won them on a giveaway by the Tablescaper...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am back, Gloria! I like the compote or bowl with the bird. I am glad you like my tablescape by the pool and fountain...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gloria! I am back again. Just want to remind you that I have been a follower....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a follower!

    shannoncarman at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd get a timbuk2 bag, have wanted one for a while!

    shannoncarman at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though I have won some drawings recently and the right thing to do would be to bow out, I am taking the two weeks nearest my birthday off from my restriction and going for it! LOL!

    I am a follower, Gloria, and I would love to win some of the china I looked at over there. There's Wedgwood and Lenox and other things I love. So I would like a piece or pieces to help round out my collection.

    Thanks for the chance to win.

    XOXO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gloria!! First, thanks for stopping by my blog and giving advice on the mantel and handle/knob colours. I really really appreciate it.

    Second, I am a follower!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me again....

    I just love the Beadboard waste basket. Something I probably wouldn't spend my own money on, but it's wonderful to have gift certs to buy just plain frivolous things, like waste baskets!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gloria...Gl♥ria here ha ha!! What a great give away girl...toos my name in the hat and I'll check out what they have...Thanks and have a GREAT Sunday Gloria...from Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow via gfc as DG :)

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to get the emile henry pink pie dish!

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I subscribe via email
    :)

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  13. blogged! :)

    http://deegee13.xanga.com/730989814/the-little-red-house-with-the-white-porch-giveaway/

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gloria, I am back because I did it wrong. I'm supposed to put what I want to win in a second post. SO here goes... china! And they have all sorts. ALL sorts from Wedgwood Nantucket to Lenox patterns. And I loved looking at ALL of it. I got dizzy there was so much! But I did take notes. ;-)

    Thanks so much for this chance!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm one of your wonderful followers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're asking me to choose just ONE item from all the thousands of things CSN has??? ¡Ay, caramba! There is a sheet set that I've been eyeballing for some time now!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gloria, I found your blog! It always makes me happy to read the comments you so sweetly leave on my blog now I get to give you some sweetness too. I also love love that little bowl with the bird that you have been eyeing.

    Merri

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Gloria, You are such a doll. I am so glad we met on blogland

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm your newest follower, and it's so nice to meet you. Looks like my timing is pretty good, since I popped over when you were having a giveaway too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've signed up to receive your posts via email! (second entry)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the artwork that CSN has and I'm interested in some of their decorative plates to put above my fireplace. (third entry)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am happy to put your giveaway on my sidebar. Thanks for offering the giveaway! (fourth entry)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness...so much to choose from. Believe it or not, I think I'd get a Christmas wreath for my front door. Last year I realized my old one is on its last leg and it would be so nice to have a new one. Plus how cool that it would be from winning it on my new friend's blog. Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would either buy something for my patio or some nice bedding.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm a follower!
    lemonandrose {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I subscribe via email to this blog!
    lemonandrose {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I might choose this if I win:
    http://www.csnstores.com/Emerilware-by-All-Clad-E919S264-EAC1087.html

    lemonandrose {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I blogged about this giveaway:
    http://lemonandrose.blogspot.com/2010/08/csn-stores-updated.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank You for hosting the giveaway! I follow!

    Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Would love to get some new mixing bowls!

    Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I follow your blog via Google Friends Connect.

    dizzybloom(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I subscribe to your blog via email.

    dizzybloom(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. If I were to be the lucky winner, I would purchase the Wildon Home Sateen Sheet set.

    Thanks so much for the oppportunity to enter my name. dizzybloom(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!