~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

In My Own Little Corner of the Kitchen

Greetings! I will be joining Sheila's "Heart of the Home" Party TOMORROW! I will be out today, and have not gotten my photos uploaded, so I will be late, as usual.
(I always say: I will be late for my own funeral.)

Until then, please visit Sheila's blog, click HERE, and enjoy the party -- it's already started!

Best,
Gloria

4 comments:

  1. Was hoping to see what your kitchen looks like...do share!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gloria! Oh, yes, you come right on and join the party when you can. I'm leaving my post up until around Monday! Can't wait!
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back to see your pics and they're not up yet! Oh well! I'll leave my comment anyways. Have a terrific tomorrow!

    Hugs!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to you posting, G!

    XOXOXO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!