
Happy Valentine's Day!
and
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR CSN WINNER!
The Winner, chosen via Random.org:
#5 - Christine!!
From the blog: "Christine's Home and Travel Adventures"
Thank you again to all who participated and, hopefully, we will have another CSN give-away in the near future. I hope you all have a wonderful day and receive some nice Valentine's gifts!

Oh how exciting! What a nice Valentine's Day present. Thank you so much, Gloria. I just got home late last night and I have so much to do, unpacking and organizing and opening and putting away packages that came while I was gone, lol. It's like Christmas in the foyer and kitchen. I did some unbelievable amount of on line and ebay shopping.....Christine
ReplyDeleteCongrats Cristine! I can only imagine you are a happy winner this morning. Enjoy your winnings. And, thanks to Gloria for your enthusiast contest, we look forward to your next! Luv- Loretta
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Christine!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day, Miss G!!!
Congrats Christine!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Christine! How fun and Happy Valentines Day to both you and Gloria.
ReplyDeleteGod bless,
Kathy
Congrats Christine. You lucky Lady.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Christine. Happy Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Christine!
ReplyDeleteHi Gloria! Happy Belated Valentine's Day! If you have some time stop by for some decadent dessert!
Mary
Hey Gloria..Other Gloria here..Are you keeping warm in Conn..Girl we are getting snow through Sunday here..which I hate as we always lose power when that happens..Oh well I have a good book and flashlight ha ha!! Hope all is well with you and your Son my friend..Hugs and smiles Gloria
ReplyDelete