~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Monday, April 25, 2011

DEADLINE TONIGHT: Save a life on World Malaria Day



Today is April 25, 2011 -- WORLD MALARIA DAY. And I received an email from "Nothing But Nets" which is a United Nations endorsed organization. I have given to them in the past.


Here's the important news: Until Midnight tonight, every dollar that you give to "Nothing But Nets" will be matched. I just logged on to donate $10 to buy a net which prevents children and families in Africa from dying of malaria from mosquitos, by purchasing nets for them and teaching them the proper use of the nets.


If you'd like to read about the organization before committing to a donation, please click HERE to read about this worthwhile organization, NOTHING BUT NETS.


One million people die every year from Malaria -- you can stop it...











In closing, I wanted to leave you with this: When my mother was alive and whenever anyone did a good deed, she would always say: "The good Lord will reward you a hundred-fold."
Trust me, I know this to be so true. You will not only feel great doing a good deed, but WILL be rewarded if you can give even a dollar to this worthwhile cause. (Yes, you CAN donate a dollar, just fill in the amount yourself, there is a spot there.)

Thank you for listening.

Click HERE to give.

Best, Gloria

8 comments:

  1. Now who's kind and loving! Do you mind if I repost this on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, my dear friend, Pixie!!
    PLEASE ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO POST THIS ON THEIR OWN BLOG, PLEASE DO SO! Thanks!!
    gv

    ReplyDelete
  3. I answered your broth question on my blog.

    Sad situation with the malaria.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a good soul sweet lady!
    happy belated Easter to you and I will check out this site... Your Mother was so right!
    Hugs rosemary...XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so nice to tell us about this. Bless you and thank you so much for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gloria,
    Thanks for passing on this worthy cause!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!