In case you don't know it, I LOVE the Christmas Tree Shops (CTS) and Marshalls for really good deals. I also love Pier 1 and Home Goods but, by the time I get out of Marshalls (which is in the same shopping complex), I've usually spent all of my money at Marshalls! Here are some of the items that I purchased at the CTS and Marshalls recently. First, the Christmas Tree Shop... When I was a teenager, a friend and I visited my cousin in Calif. and she took us to Knott's Berry Farm. We had such a great time! So every time I see anything to do with Knott's Berry Farm, it brings back such good memories. Hence, my purchase of this product! $2.99 -- don't really know if that's a good price or not!

Also from the CTS: I bought these Waverly tablecloths, because they were only $12.99 each and they are indoor AND outdoor fabric tablecloths! Thought they would look nice in the Summer for when 'company' comes over.

Also from the CTS, these are for using when it's just my son and I eating outside... They are PLASTIC tablecloths! Aren't they pretty for plastic coated? Love the Waverly one.

These are just some paper napkins from the CTS -- so pretty -- and the cocktail napkins were only a dollar each, and the larger ones being about $1.69 each.

And last from the CTS, two little tealight holders. Only 69 cents each, I believe!
And now, my treasure from Marshalls! I LOVE anything RED. I do not have any little square plates, so when I saw these, I had to get them. Aren't they pretty?
Oh, that little fragrance bottle is a Laura Ashley spray ($2.99) for sheets, etc.
Then I saw these little plates, and had to have them. I thought they were so cute, PLUS they were on sale.
And last, but not least, I saw these rooster plates... I bought them because a long time ago, I purchased 4 reddish plates (you will see them below) and when I saw these little rooster places, I thought they would match nicely with the other large plates I had! What do you think? I tried to ask my son his opinion of them together, and he said, "Rooster plates???" and that was all I got outta him. /:(
Here they are with the bigger plates I already had in back... I think they look pretty together...
I hope you enjoyed seeing my new treasures! And I hope my NY pal, Kathleen--from
cuisinekathleen.com --is seeing this! She's another loyal CTS shopper! Click
here to get to her blog, it's great! She has
wonderful tablescapes, PLUS
really wonderful delicious-looking meals of which she posts photos often!
Best, Gloria
Hi Gloria, WOW! Your sure did get some very beautiful things a great prices. I love all the florals. I can't wait to see the pictures of your pretty new tablecloths and dishes in an outside tablescape someday. Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello, and have a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Kathy M.
Love Marshall's too! Thanks for the follow!
ReplyDeleteLove all those shops! Love the combinations of the plates! I think they look fantastic!
ReplyDeleteOh Wow, good buys Gloria! I love the roosters. If we were nearer, I would have to borrow them...for keeps! LOL. I think the two plates are lovely together. You have some neat buys. Love you.
ReplyDeleteThat's a fruitful shopping trip!! Fabulous choices. I love everything you bought.
ReplyDeleteCaroline
Great scores. I have been know to say I am a dish whore. :) What can I say? I love to set the table in different ways for different occasions. I have not heard of The Christmas Shops. Wish we had one though.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting and leaving such a sweet comment on my spring decor.
Hope your week got off to a good start... despite it being tax day. :(
Pam
Hello Miss Glorai~
ReplyDeleteNow girly...we don't have a Home Goods here in Oklahoma but they are all over Cali and I'm out there a lot. That store will make me go seriously broke!!!! LOVE YOUR GREAT FINDS!
I'll be posting more about our French Doors once the other window is installed and everything is trimmed out! Can't wait! Thanks so much for stopping by~
xoRebecca
What fun finds. Isn't it amazing that with all of us bloggers shopping at these wonderful stores, that there is still so much to find. I tell my husband it is like treasure hunting at Home Goods/TJMaxx. Unfortunately, we don't have a Marshalls, but I have loved them when I travel. Your red transferware is wonderful. That will be sooooo much fun. I adore napkins and paper plates too, such fun napkins you got.Thanks for inspiring us!!
ReplyDeleteGloria, what a fun shopping trip! I love all the dishes and those great tableclothes!
ReplyDeleteI wish they would put a CTS in ATL...maybe one day. :)
Great finds, Gloria! Wow... I also LOVE finding things on sale... I'm a huge sale hunter! lol
ReplyDeleteI want to thank you so much for your super sweet comment. It made me feel really happy. Thank you!!!
Have a great day, sweetie!
xo
Luciane at HomeBunch.com
Good Morning Gloria ~ I love, love that waverly material! Are you serious thoses prices are amazing all of the items you bought. I was adding it all up as I was reading through. :) We are so overtaxed here in Ontario and everything is so pricey even what we consider a bargain compared to what you have bought is not! As per your commment, I was once told I would blink and my son would be all grown up. Sometimes I would like life to just slow down just a tad!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day,
Rosemary...XX
Gloria! Terrific finds! That's it - road trip! The nearest CTS is 1 hour away - but those tea light jars are calling my name - so gorgeous - love the rooster plates - oh, my goodness! What have you done sharing these things....
ReplyDeleteKathy
Great finds. Love all the plates and I think I have one of those rooster plates. Don't you know better by now to not ask your son's opinion? My husband does the same thing.
ReplyDeleteI love your plate finds and Marshalls is a favorite of mine too! Thanks for stopping by...I'll be back!
ReplyDeleteMore plate? You lucky woman. Be careful or you will be called a dish whore too. :) Seriously jealous here. I have to drive about 20 miles for a Marshall's but it looks like it would be well worth the trip. I am coveting those plates. I love that old transfer ware look. I have something similar in brown that I love to use at Thanksgiving but I really like yours.
ReplyDeleteGreat job girl.
Pam
So many beautiful things you got and at a great price. Great job.
ReplyDeleteI KNOW Gloria!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat would be do without Marshalls and all?
LOVE the tablecloths....I just finished setting my tables for Easter....Have a good one today,
xoxo~Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Mornings...
Gloria, I am so jealous of you girls who get to shop at CTS! You find THE best bargains. What great tablecloths! I also love the bargains at Marshall's, and I also recently purchased some of the rooster plates, a couple in red (that was all they had), and four in blue. They do look so pretty with your larger red patterned plates. laurie
ReplyDeleteAwesome finds! Than you for sharing!! I am heading to Marshalls!!
ReplyDeleteThe plates are perfect together, Gloria. Love all your purchases. I wish we had all those stores all together nearby just like you. I haven't even seen a CTS within driving distance from here. The closest Marshall's is an hour and a half drive from here. And you can come here anytime and have tea with me. I would love it!...Christine
ReplyDeleteGloria, I love EVERYTHING you bought. Such cuteness! And the rooster plates go perfectly with the others. It's like they were made for each other. Great finds! Love the tablecloths and the napkins and the tealights and the other plates. SCORE!
ReplyDeleteI wish we had CTS. I keep hearing Kathleen talk about it, and I wish there was one in Florida! Maybe there is, and I don't know it.
XO,
Sheila :-)
Holy moly, Miss G...but you scored MAJOR!!! I'd love to have everything that you bought!
ReplyDeleteScore! So many pretty things...love the Waverly tablecloths although I do think you should you them for yourself too and not just company! Love the red plates, I can see them in your kitchen. You did great today; I love all of it! Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed your little break. We are all glad you are back.
ReplyDeleteTY 4 being my 1st follower- I was at CTS on Monday, LOL...
ReplyDelete