ONE MILLION. This is totally amazing. ONE MILLION PEOPLE.
Oklahoma mother, Michelle Crowder, in her wisdom, thought of proposing Caylee's Law with a petition. (See my previous posts for explanation of the petition.) The people who signed the petition? ONE MILLION PEOPLE. People with integrity, knowing the RIGHT THING TO DO.
Which translates to me: One million people know, from the evidence, that Casey Anthony is Guilty of the demise of her child; and, because 12 jurors couldn't commit to having enough integrity to stand by that evidence provided by the Prosecution and they voted Not Guilty, this law, unfortunately, has to be enacted to protect the innocent.
PLEASE SEE MY POST OF JULY 6th, which explains Caylee's Law.
I just want to say THANK YOU, to those of you, however small a number, who saw my post and signed the Petition; and thank you to those of you who found out about the petition another way, and went to sign. It just goes to show: if we all band together, all over this nation, something can and will be done. We can fight for THE RIGHT THING.
And the good Lord is now taking care of Caylee Marie Anthony.
Best,
Gloria
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amazing...
ReplyDeletexoxo~Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Mornings...
Keep on signing. I hope it works. Somehow that little girl has to shine.
ReplyDeleteThe power of petition can be amazing. Let's hope this is a case where it works. Have a great weekend. Blessings...Mary
ReplyDeleteThis has been one of the saddest things I've ever watched. I cannot imagine what her folks must be thinking. Beautifully said. Thank you for swinging in to say hello, I've missed your visits. hugs ~lynne~
ReplyDeleteI heard she was going to go in a protection program and that they wanted to change her appearance. Looks like you need to start another petition Gloria: can't use taxpayer dollars to protect scummy killers. This story is just soooo nasty and keeps on going.
ReplyDeleteSad about Caylee huh? But she is in good hands now.....Christine
ReplyDeleteI was sickened when I head the verdict. Literally I felt sick in my stomach. How could it be. We say we are a nation that protects women and children but we protect the predators rights more.
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and am a new follower. :o)
ReplyDeleteI was appalled at the verdict. I watched that trial everyday and could not believe it. What has this world come to?
Hugs
Hello, Gloria,
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog. I just went and signed the petition. It's not much, but at least I can do that for Caylee.
D
That poor baby-it just breaks my heart!
ReplyDeleteGloria,
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of you on this and I stand 100% by your side.
I feel furious about this.. honestly. It really makes me sick, but I believe in God's justice. That never fails.
xo
Luciane at HomeBunch.com
Hi Gloria! I do hope this petition works. I did my part and signed it on FaceBook.
ReplyDeleteThanks for popping in to see me and I'm sorry you thought you were going to get a new chicken recipe.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
That is not what those signatures mean. The signatures mean that people think it should be a bigger crime to hide the death of your child or to not report them missing. I happen to think the jury did their duty and came to the right conclusion considering the huge lack of evidence (this is coming from someone who watched the entire case, most of it more than once, and nearly every news story about it. Then there's all the internet stories out there) but I do think something should be put into place to punish a parent/guardian who hides a death. Now, I hope they allow for certain circumstances (ie; parent going into shock so there is a delay in the report, not realising the child is missing for days as they thought the child was elsewhere, etc).
ReplyDeleteI signed the petition. Let's hope that it helps. I hope that Casey Anthony never makes a dime from telling "her story".
ReplyDeleteAmeen!! will scroll down and read your previous post! x susan
ReplyDelete