~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter!

HAPPY EASTER!!
A happy and blessed Easter to everyone. Jesus has risen!

May you and yours receive all of the Good Lord's blessings and may we all try to live as Jesus wants us to live... He gave His life for us... So be good to others, share what you have with others and, my personal favorite advice: live and let live and don't judge others on the way they live and their decisions in life. No one of us is better than the next person. You know?

So let's all try to be kind to one another, and encourage one another, in each of our endeavors. We will all get many "Jesus points" for that. ;)

In the meantime, as we travel on our journeys, God bless you all and may you all have a wonderful holiday today! xxoo

Best,
Gloria

P.S. If anyone leaves a comment, let me know what you had (food-wise) for Easter! I LOVE hearing about food! ;)

12 comments:

  1. He is risen! Happy Easter!

    We're having ham, romaine salad, scalloped potatoes, oven roasted French green beans, crescent rolls, & bunny cake.

    Smiles,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blessed Easter to both you and your son!

    Food...whatever is on the buffet! Definitely ham...better be ham!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Gloria, wishes for a bright and blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter Gloria!
    It was barbeque over here in Texas! You know all the good stuff: ribs, brisket, chicken with fries, green beans, mac and cheese... you get the idea. Then Easter cupcakes and mounds of chocolate covered eggs(with coconut in mine!). I haven't had any room left for hard boiled eggs yet! Hope you ate delish stuff too!
    hugs and Easter blessings!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter.
    We had brunch at our son and daughter-in-law. She had the table so cute. We had gluten free quiche (using a hashbrown crust), ham, gluten free cinamon rolls, cresent rolls, fresh fruit, strawberries dipped in choclate with almond slivers, carrot cake, pink lemonaid punch. My granddaughters had gifts, easter baskets, egg hunts, kite flying, bubbles, games and gave us lots of hugs. So much fun.
    I hope you are having a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter Gloria!

    We had ham, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, rolls, broc, asparagus, potato salad, jello salad, deviled eggs... and yumyum cake, apple pie, cookies and icecream for dessert!
    Have a wonderful week!
    dee dee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter, Gloria. We had fried chicken, blt salad, deviled eggs, and spple pie for dessert. Ha! I just realized...maybe today was not a good day for deviled eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Gloria. I wish the same for you. Hope you are having a nice Easter!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gloria! I hope that you guys had a great Easter, and I love your message on today's blog post. Thanks for the great stuff that you emailed me; I'm sorry that I am behind on getting back to you.

    We had our ham dinner on Friday with the kids and it was simple but good. We had a bone-in butt portion ham, potato salad from the store, and green peas. It was after the day on the slopes and really hit the spot. Yesterday we didn't eat anything special. All my family was in Eugene having big dinner at my daughters, but we just hung out at home.

    Hugs, and I'll write you an email later.

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had ridiculously dry ham. Can't complain because I made it myself. Oh, and lots and lots of chocolate! Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm late....Happy Easter !Yesterday I made free my little boy, the fat one...come to see my post to tell him "gOODBYE"...I hope to have him at home again on next winter !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Gloria,
    Happy Belated Easter! We had Popeyes fried chicken, potato salad, biscuits, red beans and rice, 3 different cakes and sweet tea. We ate outside under my mother-in-law's carport. Their house was built in the 1920's so with the vintage tablecloths it felt like we were back in time. P.S. Love your photos. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!