OK, the pest is back again! ...to remind those of you that watch "Revenge" that it is back on tonight (Wednesday, the 18th) -- the new shows start up again! ABC, 10 PM (9 Central). Enjoy!
Hi Gloria, Oh yes indeed, Gary and I are big fans...We love revenge...we also record it so we can watch it over again..LOL I can't wait for today! start the microwave popcorn LOL Have a sweet day, Elizabeth
Oh yeah. Mike and I usually watch this one together but he is traveling this week. I always TIVO it so I may cheat and watch it tonight and then again when he gets home. :D
Thanks for the encouragement on going pink in the dining room. Now I just need to see if I can get the big guy on board with the whole idea. :D pam
Hi Gloria! Oh, I've seen the ads for this but have never seen it. If I could get my hubby to stop watching Fox every night maybe I could check it out! :) Be a sweetie, Shelis ;)
I must admit I have not seen one episode. Between hobbies and reading my tv is limited to what hubby watches when I watch. I have to go keep him company once in awhile but then you know what happens, I fall asleep.... I do try to stay awake for DWTS and NCIS cause that Mark Harman just sends me over the edge... Enjoy you program.
Hi Gloria, thanks for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment. I'm not familiar with this show I'll have to check it, all your response are raving about it... thanks for sharing. hugs ~lynne~
I don't know Revenge show,is it funny?I made free the last hedgehog.....how I miss them!!!! :-( I hope winter will come back soon so I will find on of them near my home!!!
Greetings! My name is Gloria, and I am originally from Brooklyn, New York, now living in Connecticut. I miss the city a lot! But I have to say it is pretty living in the country too. I have a son, who is 22 -- see his many photos below! I named this blog "The little red house with the white porch" because whenever someone is trying to find my house, this is how we have described it for years, and everyone always finds it!
...Hi Gloria,it was raining yesterday!!!Imagine me thinking about my little Gino!So worry!!!!But he has to learn to take care of himself!I hope so!
ReplyDeleteHi Gloria,
ReplyDeleteOh yes indeed, Gary and I are big fans...We love revenge...we also record it so we can watch it over again..LOL
I can't wait for today! start the microwave popcorn LOL
Have a sweet day, Elizabeth
Oh yeah. Mike and I usually watch this one together but he is traveling this week. I always TIVO it so I may cheat and watch it tonight and then again when he gets home. :D
ReplyDeleteThanks for the encouragement on going pink in the dining room. Now I just need to see if I can get the big guy on board with the whole idea. :D
pam
Hi Gloria! Oh, I've seen the ads for this but have never seen it. If I could get my hubby to stop watching Fox every night maybe I could check it out! :)
ReplyDeleteBe a sweetie,
Shelis ;)
Hi Gloria, I actually didn't forget, but I fell asleep! I really do want to check out this show soon, it sounds as if everybody loves it.
DeleteI'll write more soon ... thank you so much for your visit and for your comments.
Hugs,
Kathy M.
Gloria, I've never watched this, but I've heard good things about it. I'm going to try to watch it this week. laurie
ReplyDeleteI must admit I have not seen one episode.
ReplyDeleteBetween hobbies and reading my tv is limited to what hubby watches when I watch. I have to go keep him company once in awhile but then you know what happens, I fall asleep.... I do try to stay awake for DWTS and NCIS cause that Mark Harman just sends me over the edge... Enjoy you program.
Hi Gloria, Thanks for stopping and following my blog.I'll have to check out Revenge. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteBabs
Hi Gloria,
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to stop by and see how you were doing. I hope you and your son are doing well.
Take care,
Charlene
I didn't see my comment. Just checking up on you. Hope you and your son are doing well.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Charlene
Good Morning the other Gloria..I hope all is well in your world..May you have the BEST Mother's day ever my dear friend..Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria
ReplyDeleteHi Gloria, thanks for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment. I'm not familiar with this show I'll have to check it, all your response are raving about it... thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletehugs ~lynne~
Dear Gloria, I watch this show too! I do like it. I wanted to wish you a Happy Mother's Day. I hope that all is well. Blessings dear. Catherine xo
ReplyDeleteHi, Gloria!
ReplyDeleteOh, We need to tweet this to Gabe! :-) He's adorable, super nice, kind. I adore him!
Btw, he enjoys my "cool or fool". How cool is that, right? :-)
Have a great day, my friend and thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you had a great day w/ your son.
xo
Luciane at HomeBunch.com
I don't know Revenge show,is it funny?I made free the last hedgehog.....how I miss them!!!!
ReplyDelete:-(
I hope winter will come back soon so I will find on of them near my home!!!