~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 23, 2010

Hello! I just wanted to say THANK YOU to anyone who has viewed this blog, or left comments, AND especially those who have become Followers! I certainly don't deserve it, since I haven't posted anything since last December! I don't have time because I am TOO BUSY reading all of YOUR beautiful blogs! So many of you have such gorgeous homes, and do such beautiful jobs of refurbishing items (i.e., just even spray-painting an item and making it look so chic, something I would never think of doing!) and you have given me great ideas. The only thing is for me to get off my backside and get my "stuff" in order and take photos and start to post! But I DO thank all of the kind blogging friends out there who have commented and followed. When I do something worthwhile, I will let you know! My best to all of you... Gloria

2 comments:

  1. Gloria, could you be any sweeter? I just read you email/comments and I'm just thrilled that you took the time to stop by and visit my humble little blog! I don't know much about blog frog either, I just joined as a way to meet other bloggers. I'm very negligent about it. Ha!
    Anyway, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your lovely compliments. You are way too kind. I'm going to encourage you to post more because you are very talented and so many of us would love to hear what you have to say and see more of your beautiful home!!
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria, you are such a sweetheart! I look forward to when you do post. And I enjoy hearing from you on my blog, too. You are always so encouraging.

    Just to clarify. The children in my post aren't my grandchildren. The little ballerina is my namesake and goddaughter (the daughter and granddaughter of two of my dearest friends), and the other little girl is someone I just met. She wanted me to take her picture with Stella, and her mother approved her being on my blog. She was so precocious and adorable that she just mugged for the camera. LOL!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!