~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Victorian Trading Company

I found a great online store: The Victorian Trading Company. They have such lovely things, check it out! http://www.victoriantradingco.com/

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Gloria...this is Gl♥ria ha ha!! Girl I have shopped at Victorian trading company for many years now...I got all my cards from them and lots of nice table cloths...their stuff is great...but it can be very pricey...I go to their sales items now ha ha!!
    Hope you have a Great day Gloria...Hugs and smiles to you, Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gloria! I'll be sure and do that!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Gloria. Thanks so much for visiting me and your kind words. I know what you mean about the Francis 1. I've been collected it piece by piece as I could afford it. That's been about 50 years! Don't lose heart, at least they are still making it!! I am going to check out the on-line store.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!