Happy Monday to everyone.I just finished watching THE VIEW on ABC, and Whoopi Goldberg announced that President Barack Obama will be on THE VIEW on Thursday.
They say in an article that I just checked online: "President Barack Obama has agreed to sit down with the ladies of "The View" this Thursday -- the first time a sitting President has appeared on a daytime talk show, ABC says.
"View" den mother Barbara Walters, who has been out since May after undergoing open heart surgery, will "make an exclusive in studio appearance" to interview Obama, even though she wasn't supposed to return to work until September."
Also in the article, it stated: "ABC says Obama's making the appearance "in order to talk about his administration's accomplishments, jobs, the economy, the Gulf oil spill, and family life inside the White House. The last time he appeared on "The View" in March 2008, he was running for president. First Lady Michelle Obama appeared on "The View" in June 2008."Here are a couple of my favorite pictures of the President, with his mother and with his grandparents, and then a lovely picture of the Obama Family.

Regards,
Gloria
Gloria I missed the view this morning so thanks for the information on this...Hope all is well in your world today and each day my GLORIA friend...Hugs and smiles the other Gl♥ria
ReplyDeleteGloria, don't faint, but I don't watch TV. I watched for years, and then one day, I turned off my set and dust it on occasion when the spirit moves me. ;-)
ReplyDelete