I just became a new Follower of Cecily at
Craftopotamus. The wonderful thing is that she is having a Giveaway of a brand new quilt that she just hand-crafted! Cecily has named the quilt:
Over the Garden Gate. It is gorgeous!

Look at it from this angle!

Even FOLDED it is pretty!

Isn't it spectacular?? So if you would like a chance at winning this stunning quilt, head on over to
Cecily's blog, and enter, as she calls it, her "Quiltaway!!"
http://www.craftopotamus.blogspot.com/Best regards and good luck!
Gloria
How pretty is that. I just paid $$$ for a store bought one that doesn't even come close to this. Thanks for the heads up.
ReplyDeleteThank you too for your flattering comment on my green room. You are such a sweetie.
Pam
Great quilt! I hope you win it! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteCaroline
Oh, Gloria, thank you so much for your sweet comments. And you definitely called me out - I can totally get wrapped up in trying to make something perfect! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for the great post. I'm following you now so we can stay in touch!