All of you lovely people, please go and visit Bill at Affordable Accoutrements. I am going to be his heir! (I think) He's serious! (I think) Bill has such beautiful tablescapes, and I am always complimenting him, plus bugging him to adopt me so that I can get all his stuff! So he may do it (I think) because he even mentioned me on his blog. I'd better make some place in my house for my new stuff!
Again, click here to go visit Bill and pick out your own stuff. He's very generous. (And handsome too!)
Best,
Gloria
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How's my favorite daughter this evening? You didn't HAVE to do a post in my honor just because I said you might have a wee little (dishy) inheritance coming your way -- but you ARE a clever girl! ;)
ReplyDeleteHope you and yours have an enjoyable Labor Day weekend!
Warmest regards,
Bill
Bill has beautiful tablescapes. You are one lucky lady indeed!
ReplyDeleteGloria, if you are going to be adopted by someone (who I really do not think is old enough to be your father, judging by his picture), then you've chosen wisely. Bill does, indeed, have some beautiful dishes. However, it will take a bit of time to get your license to drive that bus Bil mentioned. Perhaps in the meantime, you can just print off some pictures of his dishes and make place mats. Now -- step away from the bus, girl!
ReplyDeleteREPLY TO JAN: LOL! I think I will have to be content with printing off the Limoges pics and making placemats. And I will have you know that I gave my dear Bill a St. Joseph's Prayer that will protect him against a "sudden death" (hey, it's a Catholic prayer and we Catholics are a little 'out there'). So he will be safe and would hop out of the way, even if I were behind the wheel of a bus. I ruined it for myself giving that prayer...
ReplyDeleteLOL what a great and fun post! Bill has superb taste. Can't wait to see your dish!
ReplyDeletexoxo
did your candle arrive yet??? I hope so, I mailed it before I left on vacation??
OMG! His china is off the hook! I think the two Epiag are my favorites.
ReplyDeleteBTW, your comment on my post - hilarious! :) They're just all caught up under that spell!
You're funny! I followed the link - he does have gorgeous dishes! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteFunny post.. thanks for visiting my blog.. we just got back into town, so i have some catching up to do!! Thanks for the sweet comment. and If you are Bill's heir.. well then you have to share!
ReplyDelete