
Greetings! I wanted to show you the BEAUTIFUL tassel that I purchased recently from Angela at
The Tassel House on Etsy. Here are some pictures. As you can see, it is an adorable little flower girl. The colors are gorgeous and I love it so much! She is residing in my kitchen as we speak. If you'd like to see all of the other tassels available from The Tassel House, just click
HERE to enjoy all of Angela's creations!
More photos:


Take care, have a good rest of the long weekend and,
Happy Labor Day!
She is a cutie pie, indeed, Gloria! I'm so glad you got her!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Sheila (still on break, but I hope to post soon) :-)
awwwwwwwww she's too cute!
ReplyDeleteLove her
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is one of the most adorable tassels I have ever seen. It is so totally You, Gloria! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThe girl tassel is so cute! I haven't seen anything like that before. I live out in the country, it would fit right in. Maybe I could make one like that...mind working overtime...maybe a Christmas angel tassel?
ReplyDeletePS: Thanks for visiting my blog. I value your comments.
What a great find! So pretty:) She makes me smile. Thanks for sharing. Have a blessed week.
ReplyDeleteCheryl@My Own Snug Fireside
She is so adorable, Gloria. Angela sure does good work, I have ordered a few from her.Thank you so much for all your wonderful visits and comments on my blog....Christine
ReplyDeleteNow, isn't she sweet!!
ReplyDeleteHi Gloria! Thanks for the compliments on my blog. You are such a sweetie! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteCheryl@My Own Snug Fireside
What a sweetie? Thanks for being such a great friend through all of my spam incident. You are one of the sweetest blog friends a girl could have!
ReplyDeleteHow cute... such a fun idea!
ReplyDelete