Three more sites to visit for beautiful online appliances and decorative plumbing stores are Standards of Excellence and Westar Kitchen and Bath and Florida Builder Appliances.
The showrooms/photos that they show will practically make you faint with coveting some of their items!
Here's what Thelma and Louise look like, by the way:

So please log onto SITS to check out their Give-Away and entry rules if you'd like a chance to win. And now, I must "re-post" my very first post -- one of the rules of the giveaway. PLEASE SEE IT DIRECTLY BELOW!!! Yes, I really DO want Thelma and Louise to park it right here at my house!
Regards,
Gloria
Thanks for entering my giveaway and becoming a new follower! Your blog is great (especially the name) :-).
ReplyDeleteAnd I hope you win Thelma and Louise - wouldn't that be awesome?!
Wow, that's an awesome giveaway, Thanks for stopping by, Gloria...Christine
ReplyDeleteAwesome giveaway- I could use those too! and they are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from SITS!
Justed wanted to invite you to check out my Blog For A Cure Blog Party- www.whoknewreviews.blogspot.com
It's a great way to get new followers for you blog, help support the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and win some great prizes!
Hi Sweetie! So nice of you to clue us all in on this AMAZING giveaway!!! Oh how I would love to win. I wouldn't mind seeing a friend win either though. Good luck to you Gloria!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Kim
Thelma and Louise really are quite beautiful. Whoever does win them is one lucky lady!!
ReplyDeleteLove that you're originally from Brooklyn, mostly 'cause I adore all things Brooklyn, accent especially! haha
Now I've got to go figure out how to upload my first entry ever. So NOT a great entry, but what ya gonna do.
I'll keep my fingers, toes, and eyes crossed hoping you win!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the color of those!! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteCaroline