~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

My New Tea Towels...

I thought I would show you my new new tea towels that I just purchased yesterday from . I emailed a few of you One Kings Lanethe link to sign up to get a $15.00 credit, right off the bat, to buy something. These 100% cotton towels were a set of 9 for $22, plus $7.95 shipping. With the $15 credit that I had from joining One Kings Lane, these ended up costing $14.95, total. So they wound up at $1.66 each. The towels originally sell for $45 and they are from Xochi. Aren't they pretty?



I can't wait until they arrive. I think these will go very nicely in my kitchen, which is mostly red, with blue accents. Isn't it something how a simple purchase can make one so happy? Or maybe I am just simple-minded? :)


Oh, one more thing about One Kings Lane. If you would like to join, can you please use the link in the email forwarded to you from One Kings Lane showing my name? This way, I will get a credit to my account when you sign up and when you use your credit. I will appreciate it very much. Thank you! UPDATE: TO JOIN ONE KINGS LANE, CLICK HERE!! THANKS!


P.S. If you didn't get my email or lost it, and you'd like to join, may I ask if you could please email me letting me know so that I can get the invitation sent to you in order for me to get a credit to my account?? My email: gloria.vincent@yahoo.com THANK YOU!


********UPDATE: no need to take the time to email me: click HERE to join! Thanks!


Regards,


Gloria

9 comments:

  1. Those are my colors!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty -- sounds like the perfect accent for your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty...and it's not silly if you find something that fits just right and it makes you happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, they are so pretty, great colors. I love One Kings Lane and shop on their site all the time, it is a problem LOL I think Im addicted :) but I always find great things.
    Have a great evening
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the towels, Gloria. They are beautiful!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! That sounds like it will look nice in your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty and wow, what a great deal. Have they arrived yet?
    Thanks for linking up to my Motivated Monday.
    Hope you are having a great weekend.
    Pam @ Becolorful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! One can never have too many towels, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!