~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Back to my little obsession!


After being "obsessed" for quite a while with the CATFISH documentary, I am now back to my 'old' obsession: Gorgeous little artistic clothespins from Caroline's Etsy Shop! (Cinderella Moments Shop) I am now purchasing her new Christmas set. I hardly gave her time to sell them to anyone else. As soon as I saw them in her Etsy shop, I asked for her to reserve them for me. I am looking forward to getting them, but I am not quite ready for Christmas yet!

Here they are below. Aren't they adorable with all of the cute accents? And look at how beautifully she painted EACH clothespin and added all of the details!











Click HERE to visit Caroline's Etsy shop, and click HERE to see her blog. She has a lot of her "in- process projects" shown on her blog. They are so amazing and fun to see.

Thanks for visiting and I hope everyone is having a great week.

Best regards,
Gloria

13 comments:

  1. I love your blog's name -- and the reason why you've called it that
    So happy to meet you. Thanks for coming by
    I am your newest follower :)

    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! What an honor, again. You are just the kindest and sweetest! I'm so glad I found you on this internet. Unlike, Catfish I'm not a dirty old man or a killer in jail! LOL!
    I'm truly touched that you did another post on the clothespins. Wishing you all the best...
    Hugs,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, Gloria!....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Shame we live so far apart...I have a nice bottle of sweet dessert wine....we could drink it and attempt to make cute clothespins :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gloria,
    They are too cute!! LOVE them. Thanks for sharing I'm gonna pop on over and visit her etsy store.
    xx
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gloria,
    These are all soooo cute!
    Thank you for leaving such encouraging words about my daughter Heather. I'm so grateful to Robert who stepped forward to be her live donor. We are going to meet for the first time this weekend. Robert, Kayren and their four children are coming to my home for dinner and I'm super excited! I've been working on the table making it festive. I'm just so very, very grateful. Take care.
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are adorable. And I love that Bewitched house that she has on Etsy. I'll pop on over and look at her blog also. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so cute. It is amazing what you can do with a simple little clothespin. I can see why you like collecting them.

    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate to use the word cute (the other comments have covered that quite well), but ... well ... they just ARE -- VERY cute!

    Have a nice weekend, li'l Sis!
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glorida, those are just as cute as can be! I can see how you are in love with them because they are darling! I will have to be sure and check this out.

    BTW, how on earth did I miss this post??? I follow your blog, so I'm unclear how this slipped past me! Anyhow, I'm glad I saw it!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how cute! I need some of them. I could actually probably make them..Ha! I used to be quite crafty! I love those! I just was checking up on you! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!! I've never seen these before! Love em!
    You've got great taste ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! those Cinderella little houses are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!