
As I wrote about last Friday, October 1 (see my post HERE), regarding my complete OBSESSION with the movie, Catfish, can you imagine my excitement when I learned that one of the main 'secrets' of the movie, a person named "Angela Wesselman-Pierce," will be on the ABC show "20/20" this Friday, October 8 at 10:00 PM. Oh my goodness, I could not believe when I read it in the LA Times online. (Click HERE to read it the article. It does not contain any "spoilers," so you don't have to worry about reading it if you are planning to see the film and want to remain surprised.)
If you want to watch the trailer, here it is again: click HERE.
The above is a "photo" of Nev and Megan (that Nev created on his computer) .
Note: Photos borrowed from Google Images.
If anyone has any thoughts on this, or if you've seen Catfish, I'd love to know, so please leave me a comment!
Thanks.
NOTE: One of my friends, in my comments section, asked if there is a book out on Catfish... The answer is: No book -- this is supposedly a true story that happened in 2007/2008, so I guess that's why they were keeping the whole story "under wraps" until they got the film together to release it as a documentary. They wanted to keep the details "secret."
Gloria, I am afraid to comment, as the last time I got everything all wrong. This will be quite safe -- I look forward to learning more about this obsession of yours on Friday, but I think it will come on at 9:00 my time. By the way -- is there a book?
ReplyDeleteYou are making this sound more and more interesting, Gloria. I hope I get to see it. I'll have to wait for it on Netflix cause I don't like going to the movie theaters...Christine
ReplyDeleteHey G! I never heard of this movie, but just watched the trailer - very intrigued. Can't wait to hear how you like it.
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Kim
LOL the way you've been going on about it I feel the strange need to TIVO 20/20 now!
ReplyDeleteThe trailer leaves you wondering! Why is the movie called "Catfish?" Is Megan computer-generated, or is she really a catfish? Sorry Ms. G, but I'm having fun with this. Signing off till Friday, when we hear the rest of the story!
ReplyDeleteHi Gloria! I've not heard of this movie before! But you're making me so want to see it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Hi Gloria,
ReplyDeleteI want to see this movie but I really don't know what it is about. Is it scary?? Is it a starker type facebook movie or am I way off? thought it would be fun to see with my 17 year old near Halloween time but I don't know enough about it.
xx
Bunny
Awesome, never seen the movie, but that is cool she'll be on ABC. I always like to watch interviews with the actors of movies I enjoy.
ReplyDeletePS that movie trailer looks freaky!!!