~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

My blog's been "Mentioned!"

Everyone! Please go to visit Eddie at his blog: Eddie Blue Lights ! He is doing a SUNDAY ROAST of our favorite blogger: Our lovable Sheila, Mrs. Magpie! Here's Sheila's blog too, The Quintessential Magpie: click HERE.

Sheila was so kind to mention me in her "interview" -- SHE'S THE BEST!

gv

9 comments:

  1. Hey Gloria...How are you doing my friend...I just read the Eddie post about our Miss Shelia is she not the sweetest gal in blogland...I just love the to death as so many do..I pray all is well in your world today and each day...My family just left today we had our Thanksgiving yesterday so many babies and so little time to kiss them all...I'm wore out and tired but in a good way...Love ya Gloria...The other Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I need to start calling you Jane!!! Have a good evening Miss Fonda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are famous! That's a great interview, I don't think I've ever been to his blog before. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Ms. Fonda... you are definitely going to be Jane from now on! Glad to oblige.

    XOXOXO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for being mentioned..you are wonderful!! I'll pop over for a visit and I LOVE Sheila, Mrs. Magpie is a doll
    have a wonderful night
    xx
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm new to your blog, and I'll check out your friends blog! Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gloria!

    Congratulations on being mentioned in that wonderful interview.

    Hey, I was given a Beautiful Blogger award by my friend Lisa Richard Claro and have passed it on to you. The link won't transfer here, but it is under yesterday's post called "Cold Monday".

    Take care, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Jane, errr...I mean Gloria. How about just Ms. Celebrity?...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kathy (above)-- thank you for my award! You are so kind!!!
    Best,
    Gloria xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!