~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Shop Cinderella Moments!




Hello and I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and now having a great weekend! I am once again showing off my little art creations from my talentend blogging friend, Caroline, from "Cinderella Moments."

Here's my new set of clothespins that I got a while ago. I have not taken the time to take new photographs! This is a photo that Caroline had taken when she put them in her Etsy shop for sale. As soon as I saw them, I bought them! Caroline was also so sweet because I had asked her to make me one of her little bookmark houses to match my house in red, sometime in the future, and she surprised me with one as a gift when she sent the clothespins! It is adorable -- I will have to take a picture to show you.


Although she doesn't have any new clothespins for sale at the moment, Caroline has many other beautiful things in her Etsy shop for sale. Click HERE for all of her "Christmas" items.

One of the offerings that she has for sale is this adorable little Whimsy Marie Antoinette make-it-yourself kit. This is great for crafters. Or to give as a Christmas gift to a little lady who might be interested in started to craft! Click HERE to see more photos and a description.


Caroline also has this GORGEOUS Santa for sale!


So when you are relaxing this weekend, take a 'moment' to visit Cinderella Moments!

Best regards,
Gloria

12 comments:

  1. Good Morning Gloria-
    Thank you for stopping in! I do love my hair and you look to have the perfect hair for it as well!
    Love those clothespins! Enjoy your weekend!
    Take care
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gloria
    Cinderella Moments is a lovely stop for Christmas shopping the clothespins are adorable!
    We were in Kellingsworth CT area about 3 hours from our house. It is so pretty in that area, very quaint. Now we are busy as can be decorating for Christmas and eating lots of turkey...Now I need a nap...I wish!! :) LOL, too much to do!
    Yes we are quite the cocktail makers around here, I love it when my neighbors and friends stop by for martinis, Wed. was a lot of fun, it was a good thing we were going away for Thanksgiving!!
    I hope you and your son had a wonderful day.
    Many blessings to you my friend
    xx
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us know. Too bad about those clothes pins are just toooo cute.

    I will go over for a visit.

    I hope you and your family had a good ThanksGiving.

    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Her work is very nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I hope you did too! Who would have thought clothespins could look so darn cute! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gloria,

    Those clothespin ornaments are darling. I never would have though of that. I am going to check out the Esty shop in a few minutes.

    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for doing another post, Gloria! And thanks to all your followers for the compliments as well! I'm having a 50% off sale on ciber Monday. Maybe you'll come over? All you have to do is enter the code cibermonday starting tomorrow. Thanks again Gloria for a beautiful post!!

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  8. that santa picture is so cute, my kids would love it! I will have to check out this etsy shop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those dolled up clothes pins! Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog. I'm following you too, and can't wait to explore your blog more. Your porch is adorable!! Isn't it great having a nice big porch?? It's my favorite "room" in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Gloria, Cinderella Moments looks neat. Those clothespin are unique. I am going over there to check out her things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gloria,

    Your friend's very talented. I'm glad you shared her creations with us! Thank you for stopping by and leaving the sweet comment. Hope your weekend goes well.
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gloria, the clothespins are so lovely!! Very talented artist indeed.

    And I love the name of the store!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!