~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Silent Night...


Another cousin of mine, Sue, sent me a link to a different interactive Christmas card... I love the singing at the end, so please stay to hear it. Note: When you click on something, and you get a message at the BOTTOM and you 'click' on what to see, then look at the TOP to see the next message (and vice versa). Hope you like it -- and the kids will enjoy 'clicking' on it, I'm sure!
To view, click HERE.

Best,



3 comments:

  1. Love the song. It brings me peace. Thanks for sharing, Gloria!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, the card is beautiful..I could see the snow falling and it is so pretty..I wasn't able to hear a song playing, I will give it another try. I love the look of the card
    xx
    I used my blue pot again over the weekend but I forgot to take a picture of it again...I'm trying to remember what I cooked in it??? Thats crazy I can't remember OMG I'm getting old...OH I know Chicken Chili LOL..I couldn't remember. Saturday we did Fondue in fondue pots and then on Sunday I made the chili...oh boy I need sleep
    Have a nice day
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!