~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

A little girl and 'The Story of Jonah'


My cousin, Sue, also forwarded the link below to me and, trust me, you will be weeping with emotion after you finish listening to this little girl's rendition of The Story of Jonah...
Here's what Sue said: "I'll betcha this will be your sweetest bible lesson in memory..." The story is told by the most precious little girl. Just listening to her say how the Lord wants us to be kinder, having less vanity, be more giving to others, sharing with others, etc., will make your heart sing and your mind think... Click HERE to listen to this little angel.

Enjoy,

8 comments:

  1. I enjoyed that so much...she is an angel of God.

    Jo
    LazyonLoblolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little sweetie! She has a great future as a storyteller! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is WOW. I would be one very proud Mama. It was wonderful. Thank your for posting it and sending it to me. I hope You and Your Family have a Very Merry Christmas.

    Hugs,

    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gloria,
    Pleased to meet you!
    Thanks for stopping by and your kind comments!
    Please feel fee to stop by my regular blog, www.debbie-dabble.blogspot.com where I post year long!!

    Merry Christmas!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG girl this is just priceless...well be seeing that one walk the Red Carpet pretty soon..Hope all is well in your world today and each day my Dear friend...Hugs and smiles the other Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That girl is so cute. She will make a really good actress. Such talent! Thanks for sharing, Gloria...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful story and such talent thanks for the great read! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gloria, thanks for stopping by my blog I have been looking at all the beautiful interactive Christmas cards you have posted. Lovely. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!