~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Blizzard Bust! (and Christmas Day photos too!)

Greetings! I thought I'd post those pictures of the snow we had in my 'neck of the woods' earlier in the week... It started out as a BLIZZARD and fizzled out. What a bust! But I am not complaining!

So you will see below photos of what it looked like when it stared to snow on the 26th, then I only took a couple the next day after it was all over because, as you will see, we only had a couple of inches.

I also included the picture above - I had that "heart" ornament on the cabinet shown in an earlier post, but I added the ribbon. Doesn't it look nice now? I love ribbons and bows!

OK, here's the photos... OH! And a couple of pictures from Christmas Day at my cousin's...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took this picture through the door because I thought the snow on the wreath looked pretty.


Here's looking outside, from my side door, photos taken as it was snowing...









And here's what it looked like the day after!

And here's just a couple of photos from Christmas Day at my cousin Judy's house. This is her son's girlfriend and their little son. Isn't he the cutest thing?!


This is us trying to fool my son into looking and ACKNOWLEDGING that the baby is behind him!

As you can see, he is trying to humor us with that look... (and Chris' girlfriend is trying to hide herself to not be shown! LOL!)


Guess my son isn't ready to have kids yet -- that looks like an "I'm just tolerating this" smile...



Hope you enjoyed the photos!
Best,
Gloria

4 comments:

  1. Love the snow...and thanks for taking us on a journey of where you live...it's beautiful up there in your neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how nice Gloria! You all look so happy.
    Happy new year to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures of New years and your family for the Holiday and the snow at least it was white I love a white Christmas even if it's on the ground or coming down lightly it just adds a little magic...Thanks for sharing..God Bless patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pics! And that turkey was actually a chicken, can you beleive it must have been given an overdose of steriods LOL. and Gloria by far YOU are the most Normal person I have come accross in Blog Land. You are kind gracious and have a beautiful spirit. And yes if there is a G-d he absolutely LOVES you. I mean how can anyone not love you. I do and I dont even really know you XXX OOOO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!