Greetings, all! I know I still owe some photos from our 'blizzard' from the other day but, in my part of New England, it wasn't much of a snow accumulation! Pretty boring. But I will get my photos together, the few I took, and will do a post tomorrow.
In the meantime, if you'd like a free printable calendar for the new year, a new blogger friend, Elle, from Switcheroom, has offered for you to visit her blog and feel free to print out a calendar! Click here to take advantage. It's a great calendar with great colors for each month.
Hope everyone is having a nice, relaxing after-Christmas week! Anyone get any good after-Christmas sale items? Let me know!
Best,
Gloria
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good morning my Dear Gloria...Girl I'm snowed in ha ha!!
ReplyDeleteMay your New Year be filled with many Blessings and abundances of Joy for 2011. From my mountain to yours, Until next year
Hugs and Smiles the other Gl♥ria
Thank you so much for the feature! Have a wonderful new year! :)
ReplyDelete*added you to my little thank you page.
Woah! Lots of snow at your place!
ReplyDelete