~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!
Today is Christmas Day and I just wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday and I hope that everyone's Christmas wishes come true! I hope everyone has a wonderful day.
Just a few photos below of the wreath that my dear neighbor and friend, Angie, made for me. She is the best!







MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas wishes from Oklahoma!

    Smiles,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! And such a pretty wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, dear friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wreath is beautiful! You have a wonderful neighbor. Merry Christmas to you and your son and hope your coming years are full of blessings....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Gloria

    I hope you and your family had a Wonderful Christmas celebration.

    Happy New Year from (rainy) Southern California.

    God Bless You, ~Ron :-)
    ************************

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!