~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

My One Year Anniversary/Christmas Give-Away!

Can you believe that the Christmas Season is upon us? Time since the Summer has just flown. Actually, time since last December, when I first started my blog, has REALLY flown by! I only wrote two posts in December of last year -- then waited another six months before I really started to blog! I would like to have this little give-away to celebrate and to thank you. I wish I could give all of my blogging friends a present -- alas, there will have to be only one winner. I hope you will be pleased with this give-away. It's a small token of my thanks to all of you for dropping by and visiting me, and for leaving all of your nice comments. (And funny comments too!) I cannot tell you how much I appreciate all of you. To see that someone has read my post really and truly brings me joy. If I felt 'down in the dumps' one day, and I saw someone left me a comment, I can honestly say that it made my day. And so I thank you. You are all such wonderful people out there, ladies and gents, and I wish you all Happy Holidays and a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Now -- on to the Christmas Give-Away!! As you will see below, there are a trio of surprises: On the left is a set of the tea towels that I purchased a little while ago. I had mentioned on one of my posts that I would give away another new set that I had, so here they are! (Click here to read that post and see a glimpse of the towels outside of the package.) To the right of the tea towels is a little Christmas bucket and I added a ribbon. I also added a few little Christmas trinkets inside of the bucket! But shhhhhh... they will be a nice little surprise for the winner. And third, on the right, is a Lenox Santa figurine. I know a lot of you enjoy a 'winter white' color scheme, and this will go nicely with it or, of course, the Santa figure will look pretty in any colored vignette. OK, I will now stop writing so you can see everything!










To enter give-away, you have three chances:

1. Leave me a comment letting me know where this Santa would live in your house, or where you will put the little bucket.

2. Become a Follower (or let me know that you are one already).

3. Mention this giveaway on your blog.


This give-away will start today, Saturday, December 4th and run until Midnight (EST) Tuesday, December 7th. I am only making it for four days so that I can mail this out to the winner quickly next week!

Good luck to everyone and I thank you all again, from the bottom of my heart, for visiting my blog this past year and for taking the time to comment. God bless you all!

Holiday blessings,
Gloria

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 1-year Blog-iversary!! That is so wonderful - woohoooo! Hmmmmm, I'd have to say that this Santa would probably reside in our living room - close enough for the girls to see him, but high enough so they couldn't break him - LOL!! Those tea towels are beautiful. What a lovely giveaway and so, so generous! Have a great weekend - Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Gloria on your bloagaversary! How generous of you to give away such lovely gifts. If I win, I win oprobably put the Lenox santa in the living room and the bucket, maybe somewhere in the kitchen. And you know I am a follower!...Christinr

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Miss G!!! What a wonderful giveaway too!!! That little Santa would live in my kitchen with some of his Santa brothers...and they'd have a happy little time watching me cook!!! Now the bucket would sit on my kitchen counter, and would probably put some nice shiny ornaments in it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm one of your faithful followers...but you already know that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Gloria! What a sweet giveaway! I would probably carry the santa all over the house until I found the perfect spot. But probably in my dark entertaiment cabinet where I have other white items. He would really pop there!
    And I love the tea towels. In our family, seems they are always dirty! I could use some more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am back! I always thought I have been a follower. I wonder what happened but I signed up again....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great give-a-way! First Happy Anniversary -- it really flies doesn't it. I thought I was a follower -- but I am now. I have a collection of Santas -- so if I win this one will have quite a few friends (47!) to hang out with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know exactly where he would go. He would become a part of my gingerbread house scene. Every year I make a gingerbread house and I collect different Santas to be the star character for each scene I make. I would LOVE to use this Santa for a North Pole Santa's House gingerbread scene theme ;)

    -CK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not a entry hun as I don't really celebrate Christmas....just call me Mrs Grinch LOL But wanted to offer my congrats on your blogiversery!!! Here's to many many more my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gloria, Congratulations on your one year anniversary. Time does go by fast when you are having fun. What a beautiful giveaway you are having. Please enter my name.

    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am also a follower of your lovely blog.

    Willow

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!