~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Baby twins talking to each other FUNNY

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME UPLOADING A YOU TUBE VIDEO! So I am not doing it the way I wanted it to turn out... I wanted my words before the video, but I am still learning! Anyway, I wanted to take a minute to upload this -- I saw it on the Today Show this morning, and thought it was so funny and thought that those of you who haven't caught it yet would enjoy it! Best, Gloria

17 comments:

  1. LOL! I just saw this on FB. It totally cracks me up! It's so funny, I think I'll watch it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with him wholeheartedly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria, I saw that on the Today Show too! Thought it was hilarious. I really think they are talking to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gloria, I saw this last night on the news! It is so funny, isn't it.

    You can put your words first, if you go to the top of your post where it says "HTML" or "Compose" Click on "HTML" and hit enter a couple of times, pushing down your video. Then it should work.

    Have an awesome day!

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this yesterday! It is so cute. I love the Evian one with the babies skating to a rap song too! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is so funny, Gloria, lol! Thanks for the chuckle. Is your computer fixed?...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I do believe it's about the socks. Lovely little boys.

    Thanks for visiting me.
    Best Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always heard twins have a secret language. Now I'm sure of it. So cute...thanks.
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Gloria, it's good to see you back. Looks like you managed with the Utube. I haven't been brave enough to try attaching music or videos yet. Any helpful hints?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a funny video-it really made my day. Take care.

    Ann-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute. I'm not quite proficient with videos on the blog, but hope to really get it soon. Hope you're having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your kind comment, I know what you mean about missing mom... its been what feels like an eternity already for me too. She made some special dishes you can never duplicate, all us daughters in the world have that common bond.. I saw these twins on tv the other night quite a phenomenan .

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gloria, I watched this 3 times last week, and I laughed every time I watched it! It really is amazing. I wonder if they do that all day long. It was funny to watch 3 X, but if I had to listen to it all day, I might go crazy! laurie

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute. I saw this the other day and just howled.

    Hope you are doing better, G. I am punchy.

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. My mom is a twin, I am going to have to send this to her. Thank you for writing such a nice comment on my blog. I am sure you will get a lovely daughter in law someday. I had such a fabulous mother in law. I feel cheated that I didn't get to have her for very long, and my children won't remember her. She must have important work to do in heaven. Have a great night!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!