I want to say that I am SORRY because I have gotten many emails from friends and comments that I haven't even approved yet, plus comments that I HAVE approved, but haven't gotten a chance to personally reply to all of you kind souls leaving me comments since my being back to blogging after getting my new laptop after six weeks! So I hope that you will forgive me. I have a couple of things I even want to post about and haven't even gotten the chance. I admire all of you who upkeep your blogs! It's tough work! So I am hoping that you bear with me... I will get to all of your emails and comments in the next few days. I am only going to concentrate on YOU this week! I feel blessed that a lot of you have been bearing with me and leaving comments. Those of you who I haven't written to yet, THANK YOU for your friendship. I also have SO many of your blogs to still visit yet! The good Lord will bless you for your patience! I will leave you with the photo below, which I found and I think is SO funny... BUT, I hope that you are NOT thinking this about ME. :)
Best, Gloria
P.S. Photos courtesy of Google!
Just happy to see you back!
ReplyDeleteDon't stress yourself over this. We understand because of the length of time you were away and the high volume of correspomdence, it will be difficult to catch-up quickly!! Please know you are loved and admired and when you are ready, your friends will come back and perhaps you will make new ones as well. We are thinking of you always! Luv-Loretta
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear from you! Happy to hear all is well!
ReplyDelete*hugs* no worries hun!
ReplyDeleteMissed you Gloria~!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, be happy! Everybody will understand. That is a lot of backlog, Gloria.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Happy you are back to blogging. Enjoy that new laptop. Everyone will understand and if they dont then they are true B-----s, lol!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to see you! Don't worry about being tardy. I am so far behind from being gone it will take me till next year to catch up. LOL! We love you anyway.
ReplyDeleteXO,
Sheila :-)
Miss G...quit being down on yourself!!! You can't help that the gods above squashed your computer. You can't help that you've got 7.3 billion emails to respond to, or even the 3201 blogs that you follow. As Obi-Wan said to Luke, "patience, Luke." So I say to you, "patience, Miss G."
ReplyDelete