
Discover a terrific new online shop, opened by one of our own beloved bloggers, and my dear friend: Calamity Anne!!!
Anne's shop is named: The Chunky Mermaid -- offering shabby chic wooden signs! To celebrate her opening, Anne is having a wonderful Giveaway. Here's what she is giving away to one lucky person!

And I am also proud to say that I am one of Anne's first customers! I just purchased this sign below from her shop this morning:


And last, but not least, is ANOTHER sign that was done by Anne... NOT currently available for sale in her shop though! Anne custom-made it for me. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but this is my token 'saying' that is always coming forth from my lips (which I should be ashamed to admit), but it is now a sign hanging on my wall. I love it!
And I am also proud to say that I am one of Anne's first customers! I just purchased this sign below from her shop this morning:
Here's a couple of other signs below to tempt you to visit Anne's online shop. These are only a small example to show you that she can take one idea, but have many different colors and fonts. She has a wide assortment. She can also 'custom' whatever font, or color, or saying of your choosing! Also, shipping is included in the price. There is one sign there, the first one in her shop, that I absolutely love... It is a sign that would be so lovely to give as a gift for an anniversary or wedding gift or, for purchase for one's own home, of course. Well, you'll see what I mean when you visit Anne's shop! ;)
Here's the two different, yet similar, signs I just spoke about:
And last, but not least, is ANOTHER sign that was done by Anne... NOT currently available for sale in her shop though! Anne custom-made it for me. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but this is my token 'saying' that is always coming forth from my lips (which I should be ashamed to admit), but it is now a sign hanging on my wall. I love it!
So please be sure to visit "The Chunky Mermaid" for some great signs! Click on logo below to go directly to the website to check it out and enter the give-away!


MISS G!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the WONDERFUL WORDS!!! I'm blushing and smiling all at the same time! You are a peach!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the heads up on Her shop. Went over there to check it out and the signs are so cute.
ReplyDeleteOH, she does do a nice job. And, your special sign? Naughty, naughty! LOL!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! Hope you're not getting snow out that way. I'll go check out her shop. The signs look very interesting.
ReplyDeleteNeat signs! How are you, Gloria? Is your computer working now?...Christine
ReplyDeleteCute signs and adorable name. Going over to check them out now.
ReplyDeleteI'll have to check it out, her signs are really cute!
ReplyDeleteI'll be sure and check it out, Gloria. Looks like a neat shop.
ReplyDeleteXO,
Sheila :-)