It's the first day of Fall, and in my area, it is raining. I'm looking forward to the change in color of the leaves on the trees. Until then, here's a pretty photo from the internet... I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Best,
Gloria
Note: Photo from Google/youngwinosofla.com
Hi there....I found your post on the Style Sister's comments. Checked out your blog and I'm adding myself as a follower. I'm hoping you'll post pretty Fall Leave pictures. We don't get much of that in South Texas.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your post on the hurricane and glad you made it thru. :) We are VERY familiar with those here.
Hi Gloria! Happy Autumn to you too!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Caroline
You, too, Gloria! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteXO,
Sheila
Happy Fall. We are having rain, but you can smell fall in the air.
ReplyDeleteWe have had a bit of a rubbish summer here in the UK and Autumn is on it's way. I love the colour of the leaves on the trees when they all change too. Hopefully not too much rain is heading your way (or mine!) Have a great weekend. Sue x
ReplyDeleteI've been down with the after effects of my very first ever flu shot this week....fun fun. Please send some of that rain down Texas way....we need it so we can kinda have a fall before the ice comes in December LOL
ReplyDeleteGorgeous picture!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to the color changing as well. But it has been a very weird weather here, so I didn't feel the summer in Bay Area...i think the red leaves would say that it is officially changing of season!
Hi Gloria! What a beautiful picture; fall is here now, but I have to drive a couple of hours to see the leaves change cuz I'm surrounded by evergreens where I live. Thanks for reminding me what it is supposed to look like!
ReplyDeleteI'll check out the Do It Yourself site, it looks like it would have some good stuff on it. I hope that you are doing fine.
Hugs,
Kathy M.
We stay green here for a while. Today is a balmy summer day. It was hot picking apples, but it is very near the ocean, so at least we got a cool breeze.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great weekend!
Oh my gosh! That photo is fantastic. I have been on some roads like that in the White Mountains. This is such a beautiful time of year.
ReplyDeleteDear Gloria, I am so happy that fall is finally here. This is one of my favorite times of year. I love the cool, crisp mornings. I also like to cook much more in this weather. Beautiful picture. Blessings, Catherine
ReplyDeleteI have to say this diffinitely made me miss NY in the fall.... look at those gorgeous colors here! Lovely photo!
ReplyDelete