~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Funny Photo from Pinterest

Hi, all. I saw this and re-pinned it on Pinterest, but had to show it to you all, it's so funny. There's more cute pics you can see at the original page: http://www.buzzfeed.com/lilyboo/pictures-that-will-make-you-say-awwwwwwwwwwww)
But is this not the FUNNIEST thing??!!! It reminds me of the ladies when I was little, walking with their purses on their arms like that. And the caption that the person put on Pinterest is just so matter of fact. LOL!
Anyway, thought you'd all get a kick out of this. (Plus, look at the guy in the background, with his arms folded, watching the dog pass. THAT makes me laugh too!)
Chihuahua with it's bear purse

Is this not the funniest thing???!! LOL!

Well, I am hoping to be back later or tomorrow. I want to post some food pics. I always take photos of things I make, then never wind up posting them!

Best,
Gloria

13 comments:

  1. You are so right. This is sooo funny.Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is funny, Gloria, and very cute, lol. Thaks for stopping by to look at our babies..Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. yES !sHE is !.I would have a dog like this to walk again with its bear!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious!

    Hi Gloria. Wanted to drop by and say thank you for all your kind words :)
    Also, i loveeee those homes and porches collection that you currate on pinterest! SO inspiring. Is your gorgeous white porch in there too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great Gloria.....
    and I thought my purse was stylin!
    Have a good one!
    Hugs, Kathy @
    Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gloria,
    Madison and I got a kick out of this photo!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooo funny Gloria... He is cute. LJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahahaha OMG that's just too cute. Don't worry. I take a ton of pics of everything all the time and I'm lucky if I post 1 out of ever 20. Yeah. I'm that bad. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this picture!! We are such animal lovers as you probably figured from our first post.....and always get a good chuckle out of funny animal photos. Thanks for sharing! We want to thank you also for visiting and following our new blog. We have gotten such a warm welcome to the blogging world because of great bloggers like you. Anxiously awaiting those food pictures.....we will be following.

    ~Bobby & Eric~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gloria! So nice to catch up with you. I love Pinterest for these funny images!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!