~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

NYC New York Color Makeup

Greetings and Happy New Year! I hope everyone is having a wonderful 2012 so far! I am doing this post because I signed up for Influenster last September. Have you ever heard of it? You join Influenster and obtain "badges" based upon your lifestyle. Here's a little synopsis from the Influenster webpage:
What is an Influenster?
Community of trendsetters invited to share their lifestyles and show their influence to qualify for personalized product shipments, special rewards and exclusive deals from the brands they love. Members love testing the latest products, giving insightful feedback, and spreading the word on their favorite finds!




I was sent their Holiday VoxBox in December and got a lot of nice products (Softsoap Barsoap, Mentos, Larabar and more). One of the products included was the NYC New York Color Liquid Lipgloss in Nude. It's really nice, I was pleased with it.


But this is not the first time I've used NYC Color products. I discovered them a long time ago (you can buy them in drugstores and supermarkets) and I have purchased quite a few of their items in the past... blush, eye pencil, lip pencil, etc. I love them because they are all great products and very, very reasonably priced.

Getting back to Influenster, here's some more info from their website:

Who Should Join? If you:
. Are always the first one to try new products, brands and services
. Love gabbing with your friends about your favorite discoveries
. Have a super-active social life both online and off


If you'd like to join or find out more about Influenster, go HERE.

If you'd like to make a NYC Color makeup purchase, just look for it in your local drugstore or supermarket! Trust me, you will be very pleased with your purchase. --You can also go here to check out their products first: http://www.newyorkcolor.com.

Best,

Gloria

8 comments:

  1. Well done!I would like to try it !Enjoy it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gloria. I love hearing reviews from bloggers. I will have to check that site out and maybe that makeup line. I have not worn makeup for awhile and getting older you can't use what you used to when you were younger. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gloria, I haven't heard of either Influenster or NYC Color products before. I wonder if we get that make-up on the West Coast? I'll check both of them out.

    Happy New Year! I'll be off my blog except to check for comments for the next few days, and I just wanted to say hi and that I miss you.

    Hugs,

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Gloria, I agree the NYC makeup products are very reasonably priced and really just as good.
    Have a beautiful and blessed day, Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the info. I will have to try their products. You have some beautiful photos in your sidebar of Martha's Vineyard.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gloria! Just stopped by to wish you a Happy New Year! How was your Christmas? I hope you had a good celebration. I am in FL right now for my grands' births. One was born on 12/26 and the twins will be born by C section on Tues. Come meet my granddaughter, Reese Kristina when you have a chance...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gloria, thanks for the tip and review. I hope you are having a great weekend. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never ever seen these products but then again I never looked. Sounds like good products and I'll make a point to look for them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!