Just a little post to say: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
I hope each of you have a lovely day today! Whether you are giving a Valentine's kiss to your spouse, your child, a loving parent, or a beloved pet, I hope you all have great day and celebrate the love in your life. I am grateful for my son as my Valentine -- even though he has a nice young lady now who is HIS Valentine! :\
Well then... Hey, I will celebrate the inanimate love of my life: my television! (Oh, and my laptop too...) LOL!!! ;)
Best,
Gloria

Note: Unfortunately, I cannot give credit for the cute posters... They were in an email I received, that did not give the location for them.
Snap - Me too! Sue x
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine day my friend, you are part of my loved friends !
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentines Day Gloria. You are a great blogging friend.
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day, Gloria!!! What a great day to celebrate love, wherever it stems!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentines Day Gloria!
ReplyDeleteMay it be sweet!
Dee Dee
Hi Gloria, Hope you had a Happy Valentines Day and will visit again soon. LJ
ReplyDeleteSuch cute Valentine pictures! Hope you had a good one. I wasn't mad at John, Gloria. After all, he hired someone to help me for 2 days. I let her open all the boxes, lol. It took 2 days...Christine
ReplyDeleteI know you can't be mad at John, Christine! He is very, very good to you!
DeleteHi Gloria, I hope you had a great Valentine's Day! Have a wonderful week! I'll visit again soon.
ReplyDeleteHi darling Gloria. Hope you had a terrific lovers day, I had a quiet one with chinese take out, lol.. I love your Valentine's pictures, so adorable. Have a lovely week my friend.
ReplyDeleteFABBY
I always wanted a red house. Then again I always wanted a pink house. Want, want! I had a house with a red door and a porch, so I guess we have something in common. I see that you stopped by my blog. My Old Historic House. I am so grateful and especially so as you left a nice comment. I blog for them, how about you? I am looking forward to seeing and reading more of your blog soon. I am your newest follower. Richrad
ReplyDeleteOh my sweet Gloria, you did make me laugh about Sofia's silk living room! Yes, she does worry, but she's made a few invitations for dinner parties with her friends and everything it's been ok, sooo far, lol! The girls have a den upstairs with brown, faux swede like where they watch TV and play, but they are good girls, not interested in their mom's things, except their Babie's, lol! Thanks for the lovely visit and kind comments. Love,
ReplyDeleteFABBY
Hello Gloria!
ReplyDeleteI am running a little behind on replying to my email but I am happy to be stopping by to visit with you this evening. I have perused a few of your posts ~ sweet place you have here :)
Hope your weekend is a great one :)
Kindly, Lorraine