Super Bowl XLVI - Go Giants!!!New York Giants: 21 ~~~ New England Patriots: 17
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NY GIANTS!
Although I am a born and bred New Yorker, and I certainly am happy the Giants won, I DO feel badly for the Patriots, especially since I am in Connecticut now!
BUT, a plus for me with the Giants win is that my son and I made a bet: He chose the Patriots to win, so then I took the Giants. Whomever won the bet would get the other person to be their 'servant' for a day.. Ahhhhhhh... looks like I will be having a nice day in the near future.
Thank you, Giants! ;)
Best,
Gloria
Note: Photos courtesy of ESPN.


What a nail biter! My husband is a Jets fan so it was hard for him to root for the Giants, but he dislikes the Pats more than he dislikes the Giants I guess. Plus his favorite pizza place (Umbertos on Jericho Turnpike) delivered pizza to the Giants on Saturday.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear what your slave will be doing to pamper you!
ReplyDeleteHi Gloria! Wasn't that the best game? I enjoyed the half-time and most of the commercials very much too. Lucky you for winning the bet!
ReplyDeleteKathy M.
Hi Gloria, I didn't watch...I watched my Sunday programs, Downton Abby, etc. Luv
ReplyDeletehahaha congrats to the GIANTS and you for winning the bet! so you're going to have a "servant" for a day, ahhhhh put up your feet and have a relaxing day! xx susan
ReplyDeleteand OH! i havent seen TOTAL brand of cereal here in my local supermarket but i'm buying the kellogs or wheetabix kind :)
ReplyDeletex susan
I was rooting for the Giants just because my daughter and her family live in New York! I'm a silly!
ReplyDeleteThanks for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)
Dear Gloria, I am glad that you won the bet. Enjoy your day of rest.
ReplyDeleteI hope that all is well with you my friend. Blessings my dear, Catherine xo
I was pulling for the Giants 'cause we remember when daddy Archie used to play! Linda
ReplyDeleteGloria, Glad your team won! Cute post.
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! Nothing like winning a little indentured servitude over a good ol' game of pigskin! Hehehehe. My family is huge into football and we're always doing things like that. There should be a blogpost out of this with lots of pics. ;)
ReplyDeleteSo glad your team won! I hope you enjoyed being waited on!
ReplyDelete