~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy July 4th!!


Happy July 4th!!!!!!

I hope you all have some great plans for the 4th, with LOTS of fireworks, and I want to take this time to thank all of the present soldiers on duty out there, and our wonderful veterans, for making this homeland of ours the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave!

Enjoy your weekend and the 4th!

AND:
Come back next week: I have a review of "Fish Foam" and I will be having a giveaway!!! :)

Best,
Gloria xxoo

Photo credit: bayasaa

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gloria! Hope that you guys have a great 4th of July, and thank you for the reminder to honor our military.

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Gloria, I hope you had a wonderful and safe 4th of July. Ours was quiet, other than the fire works of course! Stay cool. Blessings my dear, your friend, Catherine xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!