~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

FISH FOAM! A Review & 'GIVEAWAY!!!!'


Greetings to all!  I hope that I haven't lost any of my blogging friends since I have just been so horrible to not have posted in so long!!  I hope you have not given up on me.  ;)   But, with many of you, we've emailed each other and I love keeping in contact with you guys.   


Here FINALLY is the Fish Foam Review and GIVEAWAY, as promised -- and I hope you will all forgive the delay.  I also promise to get around to visiting your blogs soon for the Holidays! 

BUT, on to important stuff:  the Fish Foam review and GIVEAWAY! 
Well, let me say that I was very pleased with Fish Foam's performance.  I've seen it around online in the past year (as I'm sure a lot of you have) and I am very happy to give a review.  I must say that I highly recommend it. 

For two major reasons:  It is so NOT messy and it cleans well.  I've always hated when I spray on a window cleaner and I have to be RIGHT THERE with the paper towels to start FRANTICALLY wiping after spraying!  Not so with Fish Foam. 
YOU SPRAY, IT STAYS.  
No rush, no anxiety-driven-wiping before it DRIPS!   My son also used it on the car windshield and he loved it.  Here's some photos taken, some before and after.

You can see how DIRTY my storm door was, I should be ashamed to show it!



Here comes the Fish Foam!





Do you see the shining, clear finish??  It's great! 
And, as you can see above, YOU SPRAY, IT STAYS!  


I wish I could find the photos my son took of cleaning the car windshield... I cannot find them right now in our computer file!  He's out and I must get this posted, I've wasted enough time, so I'm sorry there are none to see.  I can maybe add them later...  But please know that the windshield came out great too.  (You know how dirty car windshields can get!)

Also, per Fish Foam:  
"Fish Foam makes cleaning windows easier! Your home and car will look sparkling clean after using Fish Foam. The all-weather, ammonia-free glass cleaner immediately goes to work and doesn't leave streaks or a haze. Ordering online is safe and secure and Fish Foam is delivered to your door via UPS."


Fish Foam also offers home cleaning!  --Click HERE or on the photo below for info!  They give free estimates too.

 

Sooooooooo... here's our giveaway:  Please leave a comment saying where you'd use your free Fish Foam.  This is open from today, Sunday, December 9, 2012 through Friday, December 14, 2012 at midnight (Eastern time).  We will then do the "random number generator" for one lucky winner.  
Winner will be announced on Saturday, December 15, 2012.

Please join in!  Good luck to all!

Best,

19 comments:

  1. Never heard of it but wow, I'm definitely impressed. So fun to hear from you.
    xoxo
    p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I didn't read all the way down. Shame on me. I would use it on our sunroom windows. Ugh didn't get them done this fall and now that the sun is lower they look NASTY in the afternoon.
    Thanks for offering this fun giveaway.
    p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria I just got mine from Amazon last year..Have not used it yet but know it's going to be great..Cost me as much for shipping as it did for product not sure I like that much..I have never seen it yet in California..just on blogs and it always get great reviews..I'll let you know how I like mine..hugs and smiles the other Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOTE: Since the same person left the first two comments, and now "I" am leaving Comment #3, the next person after me to leave a comment will technically be "Comment #2" in the "Random Number Generator" for the giveaway. Just wanted to clarify! ;)
    --gv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *****NOTE: There was a comment before me, so that one will be comment #2, and the comment after mine will then be comment #3 when I do the giveaway, FYI. I have to keep it fair and square! ;) --gv

      Delete
  5. Gloria, I got the fishfoam and absolutely love it! It is the bes stuff ever. It made such a difference in my windows. If I won, I would send it with Mr Magpie to clean his 84 year old mother's windows. She would just love it, too!

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back after a long winter's nap!!!

    I'd use the Fish Foam on every window that has dog nose prints...and that's a lot of windows!!!

    Anne
    calamityanne@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is great - I would definitely use it on my kitchen windows - actually all my windows need cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gloria! Good to hear from you. I've never heard of Fish Foam, but I would use it on the dirty windows I am currently trying to look out of!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, are you planning to come and clean my windows with the Fish Foam??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never heard of it Gloria....I saw your post on FB....sounds good....Mel's Designs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gloria, Glad to have you back. I have been gone a lot also. Never heard of fish foam but would like to try it. I would use it on nose art also, lol... LJ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Gloria! I've never heard of this brand before, but I love foam glass cleaner. I use it on the bathroom mirrors and on our coffee table. I love your honest before and after pictures!

    I owe you an email ... crazy around here, my MIL has been in the hospital for a week and is now in a nursing home/rehab 45 minutes away.

    Hugs!

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gloria, thanks for stopping by Foreverdesign this morning! I have never heard of fish foam but it sounds fab. I would use it on my oh-so-large storefront windows if I won. Thanks for the chance!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gloria, thanks for stopping by Foreverdesign this morning! I have never heard of fish foam but it sounds fab. I would use it on my oh-so-large storefront windows if I won. Thanks for the chance!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would use the Fish Foam on every window in my house, especially where my dog's nose leave marks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd love to try this. I've never heard of it, but in the city my windows get sooty all the time.

    P.S. Glad to see you posting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Gloria! With two big dogs leaving nose prints all over my windows... this would be a great product for me! Welcome back to posting my friend!
    dee dee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!