~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Friday, December 14, 2012

TRAGEDY IN CONNECTICUT...
 
This is the photo that I think we all have seen today...  "Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting"













How sad is this?  I cannot tell you how this has affected me... I cried all day.  I think since it happened in my own state.  I think because I thought of all the parents...  I dread how I would have felt to have lost my son when he was small...

This won't be a long post.  I'm sure you all are already doing this, but I just wanted to write to ask you all/remind everyone to pray for the parents, grandparents, brothers & sisters of the poor little children who were lost...  20 Kindergarteners.  Plus pray for the surviving children who made it through, it will be traumatic for them in the coming weeks and months.  AND the grown-ups (Principal, staff, etc.) who lost their lives today, please pray for THEIR families...
Please pray for ALL of the families of all those lost.

gv

3 comments:

  1. My prayers and my heart are in Newtown. I have relatives and friends in a number of small Connecticut towns and it just breaks my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a tremendous loss...I feel your pain! Take care my friend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!