Lynn had the following to say in her email when she sent me the above pic of the puppies:
"They are on the go. This is the best shot I got of them last night. Every time I tried to get a picture, they ran to me. All are happy and fat. Still have eleven."
Do you believe that she has ELEVEN gorgeous puppies?! She is one lucky girl! (Or, at the very least, one BUSY girl.) Here's a few more that Lynn emailed today:
Hope you enjoyed the babies!! :)
Have a great weekend,
Have a great weekend,
Gloria



Awhhhhh! What darlin's!
ReplyDeleteOh, how cute, Gloria!!! I want one. No, I want TWO!
ReplyDeleteXO,
Sheila :-)
so cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm a sucker for puppies!!! Those look like like baby labs...and I'm a sucker for little baby labs!!!
ReplyDeleteThey're adorable! We had a cross Lab and they look just like her when she was young.
ReplyDeleteI'll say the same as Sheila up there, I want one! :) x
OMG! I want them all, lol!
ReplyDeleteSue
xo