
Hi all! I saw this online and had to share. Isn't this a great idea?
It's such a simple, yet great metamorphosis from a plain candle holder to a gorgeous, creative one!
This idea came from Better Homes & Gardens, and it is great for dressing up any table:
"These playful stripes were created by layering colorful rubber bands around a votive candle holder. Simple, right? So next time you are strolling through Office Depot, take a peek at the colored rubber bands and get inspired."
You can do any colors to compliment your fun tablescape or party theme! Enjoy!
Best regards,
That's cute and so very, very easy! Even the "plain" ones are khaki-colored and would make a vanilla/white candle stand out. I like it!
ReplyDeleteI love candle holders! I think I have a whole bag of rubber bands laying around here...some where....
ReplyDeleteSam
Mom.Undecided.
http://momundecided.blogspot.com/
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to see all of your new wonderful posts! This is a great candle idea, love it!
Hope all is well
Bunny
I love this idea! It is so cheap and easy to do. If you get a moment stop by my blog. I gave you a sunshine award! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute, fun idea! Thanks for sharing it, Gloria. I love how these look. It's great for a tablescape.
ReplyDeleteXO,
Sheila :-)
This is just so cool. Thanks so much for sharing this inexpensive idea. Don't you wonder how people think of this stuff?
ReplyDeleteand the picture looks so pretty on you soft red background. Great looking blog by the way.
I'm glad you stopped by and commented on that big Texas house. Interestingly enough they are pretty simple people. His Dad was a truck driver and her family according to her stories was pretty much poor white trash. They still live a middle class life in that huge house. She doesn't have a single cleaning lady or cook. He cuts the grass himself or one of the daughters does. Not what you would expect at all. I don't think we could hang with billionaires. We don't roll that way. Simple likes simple. :)
Have a great week.
Pam
Wow, cool idea!! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a cute idea. I would never have thought of it. It's nice to meet you. :) Lisa~
ReplyDeletesuper cute votive holders!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.inspired2cook.com/