~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Give-Away on Keep Calm and Decorate!

Hello all -- one of the sweetest bloggers is having a Give-Away of a $25.00 Target gift card! Melissa is one of the nicest people and bloggers you'd want to know. If you are not a Follower, please visit and become one to enter the give-away! Here's her link: Keep Calm and Decorate

So hop on over there and enter and then enjoy reading her posts, old and new!

Regards,

4 comments:

  1. Gloria, thanks so much for your sweet comment on my sofa table that I did for a client. It was one of those pieces that I am still unsure of because I'm not really sure what she thought of it since I wasn't there when she first saw it. Anyway you kind words gave me a little boost of confidence. So thank you. I needed that. :)
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gloria I mentioned you on the giveaway blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your post on my blog! Yes I called my daughter on the phone and congratulated her. No matter how she lets me down, she is still my daughter and I love her. Thank you for your warm advice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this on your blog! You are too sweet. :) I hope you are starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!