~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Friday, September 17, 2010

One More of my Favorite People!

Greetings - I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I have to expand on my post of yesterday... I forgot to include a most important person! Kim at My Domestic Bliss!

If not for Kim, I would never have discovered SITS! One day on her blog, she encouraged everyone to join SITS, and I am ashamed that I forgot to mention her in my post yesterday as one of my favorite people. Kim is the sweetest, kindest, friendliest, best-est thrifter, yard-sale-er, bargain hunter ever! Here is her picture -- isn't she cute?? :)


I am sure that many of you know Kim already, she's got lots of Followers, and rightly so! She is a top notch blogger and she has a handsome hubby and two beautiful girls and, a little one on the way! If you haven't been to her blog, head on over there. If you HAVE been on her blog, did you make sure to see her beautiful kitchen? If not, click here. She has the most gorgeous decorative hutch with lovely little items displayed; and she has other special little things all over her kitchen.

To end, thank you, Kimmy, for your friendship and kindness since I entered the blogging world!

Best, Gloria

4 comments:

  1. Yep, I know Kim and she is great! Thanks for stopping by, Gloria. Hope you have a nice weekend. I also hope you will come back to see my historiacl post and some painting when you have time....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gloria! Oh, thank you so much for choosing to follow my blog!
    Yes, I know that sweetie Kim. She is a doll and such a talented decorator!
    Hope you'll come to see me often. Have a great weekend and be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Gloria - you are something else! I don't know what to say except thank you and I'm just thrilled to have you as a friend. I look forward to a lasting and rewarding friendship with you.
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gloria,
    I just popped over to Kim's blog and her kitchen is beautiful! Thanks for telling us about her. I need to get more involved with Sits, I always forget.
    I hope you have a nice Sunday
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!