~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Monday, October 11, 2010

CATFISH on 20/20

As anyone could imagine, I watched ABC's 20/20 on Friday night. I was glued to the set. I couldn't get over how much of the story that they let out of the bag about the film, Catfish. They told all of the secrets!

If anyone wants to know about the episode on 20/20 and did not see it, you can click HERE and this will take you to their website and you can see all the parts of the show, plus extras. (There is also a section, to the right, where you can watch previous 20/20 episodes, so you can click on to see the Friday night show.) Jay Schadler was the journalist/episode host and he did an outstanding job.


Well, from when I watched it on Friday night, to now, I have two different opinions. When I watched 20/20 on Friday night, I believed the film 100%. But now, I think that although it is true, I think that Nev and his brother, and Henry (their friend), knew WAY earlier that there was something "fishy" (pun intended) about Angela and Megan and Abby. I also think that Nev was really 'hell bent' on getting some sort of revenge on Angela. He fell in love and was duped. He might have looked calm and smiling in the film after he found out what was going on, but I think that he was having the feelings of "revenge is sweet." Although, I do NOT think they expected to find what they did at the house.

All in all, I cannot wait for the DVD to come out. They mentioned that the DVD will have more film time included, and other extras. I already informed my son this is one of my Christmas presents that I want from him! :)

To all those who have visited here, thanks for sticking with me through all of these Catfish posts!

Best regards,




Note: Photos courtesy of Google Images.

6 comments:

  1. The jury's still out on my take of the 20/20 interview. In other words, I'm still scratching my head in amazement at this wacked out group of people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dang it Gloria I always watch 20/20 but would't you know my daughter was here and I missed it...Now I still watch all the reruns of the show plue every dateline ever made ha ha!! Gloria I love any true crime story on TV..Hope all is well in your world my Dear friend...The other Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank so much for visiting my blog and I have never heard of the movie catfish before. But now I am interested in seeing what it is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gloria, a while back you left a wonder comment on my blog, and I just remembered it and wanted to see your blog. Its so wonderful. I saw the 20/20 Catfish and it seems so strange that the woman would do that! I'm not so sure if I believe that the film is real. I really want to see it though.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just watched some of the 20/20. I didn't realize that this documentary happened in real time! Wow, what a story!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!