~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Future CSN Review

Happy Monday! I have been chosen to do a review of a CSN product in the near future, and so I have been looking over their many sites of interesting products.

There are so many CSN items I have found that I'd like to review! But I also like to look to CSN for bigger purchase items that I have had floating around in my brain, and I found a bookcase headboard. I saw this one and thought it was so pretty. They have many from which to choose...There is also another new, WONDERFUL addition to CSN's family. They are adding this new site: It's called Luxe by CSN. I am sharing it here because I know a lot of you would love it: Shoes and Handbags! Who knew? I hope that you check it out -- great well-known brands for great prices.


Well, let me go and continue my online window shopping at CSN! Have a great week.


Best,


Gloria

7 comments:

  1. Hi Gloria, Oh my such neat things to shop for. Thanks for the site, have a good week. Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. TO PAULETTE above -- I hope you visit again to see this message because your email/blog isn't shown: I just want to THANK YOU for your comments and for always visiting my blog! I appreciate it VERY MUCH!
    Many thanks,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to go check it out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will check it out Gloria..thanks the other Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty headboard, Gloria. CSN sure has a lot of lovely items, I could spend the whole day browsing through their store...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to have to check this site out also! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) You are the sweetest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool.. me too. I just haven't posted yet!@ Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!