Greetings! I will not only be reviewing a CSN product today, but this same product (in the color of your choice) is my Give-Away! The item is a Le Creuset Rectangular 10.5" x 7" baking dish, with a free 7" x 5" companion dish. It will be shipped directly to the winner, courtesy of CSN.
If you know anything about CSN, they have SO many different products and online stores. CSN is the best -- whether you are looking for something from one end of the spectrum, such as baking dishes, or the other end, such as barstools, you will find whatever you need at CSN.
The Le Creuset baking dishes are both beautiful, heavy pieces. Le Creuset has such a good reputation anyway, so I knew that I'd love them. One caveat about this set, if you are looking to use it to feed a large family, forget it. It is on the small side, but perfect for 2-4 people. But, if you add in the smaller dish, then it would feed at least 6. I filled both with macaroni and cheese and baked the large one right away, and I froze the little one to have another time. They would also be nice for presentation on your table, filling with mashed potatoes in the large, and cranberry jelly in the smaller one for the Holidays! (You might even get it in time for Thanksgiving.)
All in all, I was VERY PLEASED with this CSN/Le Creuset product. I give it an A+
It not only looks nice and can be brought to the table to serve, but feels substantial and the food bakes wonderfully in it. I am sure the winner of this give-away will be just as pleased with it as I have been. Sooo, without further delay, here are some photos for you to see, then on to the give-away details!
This next photo is the large dish, ready for the oven!
And here is the little one, ready for the freezer!

Here is the Mac & Cheese, baked -- and, as you can see, the interior of the Le Creuset piece is non-stick and the food comes up so easily (although I DID spray a little Pam before filling).

Here is the Mac & Cheese, baked -- and, as you can see, the interior of the Le Creuset piece is non-stick and the food comes up so easily (although I DID spray a little Pam before filling).
So now, ON TO THE GIVE-AWAY! One entry per person: to be the lucky winner of this item, please leave me a comment and let me know: (a) that you are a Follower or have become a NEW FOLLOWER of my blog, and (b) what color you would choose. PLEASE ALSO BE SURE TO INCLUDE your blog name or email address, so that I can contact the winner. The colors from which to choose are: Cherry (what I picked), Caribbean, Violet, Kiwi, White, Cobalt, Dijon, Lilac, or Black Onyx.
[To see the colors, click HERE.]
The give-away will be open until next Thursday, November 11. I will choose the winner, via Random.org, on Friday, November 12. Good luck to all!
Best regards,
Gloria
Gloria! What a fun giveaway. I have a hard time picking colors because I love them all, but I think I would probably go with the cherry, too. Although I like the yellow and the green. But red would be good for Christmas baking! :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win, and you know I would follow you anywhere... well, almost! LOL!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Just found your blog through BNOTP.
ReplyDeleteThis Le Creuset would be perfect in my little kitchen. I love all the colors they have to chose from. But the Onyx matches everything.
Linda Seattle, WA
Ohhh, I LOVE Le Creuset dishes, but as of yet do not own any. I would LOVE to win a set in Cherry! And your mac and chez looks fab, BTW! I'm pretty sure you know that I follow you AND that you know how to contact me in case I win. :)
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog today. Love giveaways especially for kitchens stuff. I would love the carribean blue or the dijon yellow. The blue wouldn't match anything in my kitchen but I just love that color.
ReplyDeleteTeresa
tbrown@barlingar.com
Oh, I love the baking dishes, I am a follower and my choice would be the cherry one. I'm having a giveaway, too, c'mon over and join the fun.
ReplyDeleteHey! I am a follower of your blog. I would pick the Cobalt..Because I just ordered me Temp-tation dishes from QVC. (love them) My blog's name is CJCMommy's Stuff http://cjcmommy.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletecjcmommy@gmail.com
I am so glad that I found your blog, Gloria...
ReplyDeleteI would have to toss the colors in a basket & draw just one.. they are all great for different occasions...
ofcourse I follow ;) and I'd either pick violey or lilac....you know me and purple
ReplyDeleteSweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com pennypinchingpixie.blogspot.com
oh and if I win you should really come over and help me celebrate by making me some mac n cheese LOL
Yay! I am so glad you got rid of that nasty virus, Gloria. And what a nice celebration with a give away. I like the cobalt blue one and you know I am a follower....Christine
ReplyDeleteHi, Gloria! I'm a new follower! Can't believe I didn't do it before!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great giveaway! Decisions, Decisions! It would have to be between the carribean and kiwi! Most of my dishes are red but I'm ready to branch out a bit!
Fabulous GIVEAWAY and product. Gotta go with the cherry red...perfect for the holidays!
ReplyDeleteOf course, I'm one of your faithful followers!!! I was ooo'ing and awww'ing about the color you had picked, but then I saw the kiwi and I was instantly intrigued. Now how about sharing some of that mac n' cheese!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Gloria...Other Gl♥ria here...Girl I never hit a thing but if I did I want the Blue to match my kitchen and I would love a plate of the Mac-n-Cheese it's my all time favorite thing to eat YUM!! I kid you not even in summer I will make my fit of Mac ha ha!! Hope all is weel with you girl..Been gone all day..food shopping and a new lamp shade I didn't need ha ha!! Hugs and smiles the other Gl♥ria
ReplyDeleteHi Gloria,
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, what a wonderful giveaway! If I was lucky enough to win I would choose the Dijon color.
I've been working late nights trying to finish a job before Heather's transplant. It's less then two weeks to the surgery and it's coming fast. We met with Heather's surgeon last Monday and feel very good about him.
Heather's co-workers decorated her office today and are taking her out to dinner. Heather seems ready and is taking things in stride. Robert her donor is such a wonderful man and we feel blessed to have his help.
Take care and have a nice weekend.
Hugs, Cathy
That mac n cheese looks sooooooo good right now!!! I would love to have this in the cherry color as well!
ReplyDelete-CK
Wow! How neat! I would love a cheery one too! And I will DEFINITELY have to be trying that casserole. I love me some mac and cheese.
ReplyDeletethanks!
Becka
madebybedtimetales.com
Hi Gloria,
ReplyDeleteI am your neighbor across the sound on Long Island. Saw your comment on BNOTP. I would love to enter.
Come over and visit of you have time, neighbor!
Hi Gloria,
ReplyDeleteI love this giveaway!! Well I would definitely pick the Caribbean because I am obsessed with the le creuset line in that color. I am hoping to get a large pot to make seafood stew in next Summer ( I should start saving my pennies now, they are pricey!! but are so great and last forever)
xx
Bunny
I don't know if I officially follow so I will check and make sure I do!!
oh, Gloria, this is awesome! TY for letting me know. It's been kind of an off month for me to stay up to my friends writes. I'd LOVE this giveaway ... did I tell you, MY name is already stamped on that giveaway card!? Chuckle!
ReplyDeleteOf course, I am a follower ... I would like a white or lilac color, since they don't come in PINK, tee-hee!
Have a beautiful week ~
TTFN ~ Marydon
Already a follower. If I had to choose I would say cherry. Although the Kiwi and the Dijon would be close runners. Your mac and cheese is making me hungry!!!
ReplyDeleteI just became a follower. I often cook for just 2-4 so these would be fine! I was amazed at your link on the sidebar about this give away--the way the "here" seemed to be floating beneath the other words--I have never seen it done that way before---quite cool!
ReplyDeletePS. Thanks for visiting my blog (spindlecottage). Yes we are selling it and yes, it will be hard for the visits of the family. But we expect it will take years to sell because of the way homes are for sale everywhere. We live near Myrtle Beach and they over built here. Now there are few jobs and people have left in droves and their just are no buyers around here! We still may move to a condo if we get the loan approved because we don't owe anything on the cottage. However they made us fill out 26 pages of info in the application including saying we are not terrorists! I couldn't believe it ;-)! We don't have much of a loan history because we have paid everything off or in cash....so who knows. Hey, I was raised in CT.....in a little town called Somers near Springfield, Mass.
ReplyDeleteHi Gloria,
ReplyDeleteWell, I'd like Cherry. I just signed up to follow you and am leaving my comment. So, please count me as entered.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving comments. I really appreciate it.
God bless,
Kathy
Thanks for YOUR entry ... so I'll get in on yours. I'd like mine in Cobalt, please. ;-)
ReplyDeleteBecoming a follower of your blog today. One of the best things about Giveaways (to me anyway) is that all these new names and blogs pop up!
Just in timeeee...
ReplyDeleteHey Gloria, you know me, I'm a follower :)
And I would pick cobalt to match my other pieces.
Although black onyx sounds very cool too! Haha.
(Pick me, pick me :P)
That macncheese looked yummy, btw!