~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Greetings! Just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to everyone out there! Whether you have human children or animal children, have a great day! ;)



And I'd like to leave you with this -- it was sent to me in an email, and I thought it was so funny:




Best,

Gloria


UPDATE: I finally purchased the ingredients for the Royal Wedding's "Crack Baby Cocktail" (my previous post) so I will be doing a post on it in the coming week. I will let you know the TRUTH on how it actually tastes. I'm sure you are all holding your breaths. LOL! ;)


26 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Gloria! I hope you have a wonderful one. Enjoy your special weekend!
    hugs,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mom's Day to you to Gloria. That crack baby looks very good, lol.... I'll be right over....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day to you too sweetie!
    Hugs Rosemary...XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats so funny. Happy Mothers Day to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mothers Day has already been in the UK so I hope you are treated as well as I was! Happy Mothers Day x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gloria...Happy Mother's Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gloria,

    Happy Mother's Day to you too! I hope that it is your best ever since the very first one at least.

    I guess that I'd better ship you off my martian recipe ... maybe you can make it at the same time as the crack one, lol.

    Hugs,

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Mother's Day, Gloria!! and i loveee the funny card that you got in email, soo funny!! can't wait to know what the taste like once you tried the crack baby cocktail!! do let us know!! xx Blessings, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Mother's Day, Miss G!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gloria, happy mother's day!!!! Hope you had a lovely one!!

    The crack baby cocktail sounds like a kicker :)


    P.S. I have been absent from the online world for a bit and has just recently getting back on track. So apology for responding late.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks and same to you, Gloria. I hope you had a great day. Did you sign up for my giveaway yet?...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Mother's Day to you Gloria! I hope you had a wonderful day! Love the cartoon. I hope your sciatia calms down soon. Either way, the massager sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you had a great day! Love that cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gloria, thanks for stopping by and I really appreciate that you visited the two women I featured. What a nice thing to do,
    As for you, I hope your Mom's Day was a good one too and I can't wait to hear about that cocktail. I just love the name of it. :)
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Gloria, Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comments. I love the name of yours! I notice we both love Fannie Flagg.I just finished I Still Dream About You! I became a follower, I will be back! I also like Aretha Franklin and Ray Chas.
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Gloria, Thanks for the comments and for stopping by my blog. I love the name of yours! I became a follower and will be back. I also love Fannie Flagg, just finished I Still Dream About You! I like Aretha Franklin and Ray Chas too!
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your sign! I need to child proof my house! ;) the biggest loser banana split is good...but maybe I will sneak a couple scoops of ice cream and chocolate sauce on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, Gloria, thanks so much for coming by to taste my scones. :)) Hope you will come again soon. I just signed up to follow so I'll be coming back.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Gloria, Thanks for coming by and your sweet comment. I will do a whole series of postings on the stable because it took so long to make it. Come by often. This is the reason I haven't done much blogging lately, haha. I hope you had a happy Mother's Day, as I did. Your crack baby cocktail sounds delish! Let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gloria,
    I hope your Mother's Day was filled with joy and love!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Gloria,
    Thank you so much for all your sweet comments!
    You are so kind!
    I hope you had a very beautiful Mother's Day!

    Hugs & Happy Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is so cute! I love it. Can't wait to hear about the results of the cocktail! laurie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gloria, this was really a cute post. I loved your sign. This is my first visit to your site and I've been poking around. I'm so glad I did. You've created a lovely spot for your readers to visit and I really have enjoyed the time I've spent here. I'll be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  24. I gave up on childproofing - maybe that is why the grandkids are in here all the time! Loved it. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!