Greetings -- I haven't been blogging in SO LONG. I hope all of my blogging buddies have been well! I did want to put this out there in case anyone will see it in the next few hours: tonight is the Season 1 Finale of REVENGE! I am going to miss it over the Summer. I hope they have repeats...
FYI: In the Fall, when the show comes back on, they said that it will move to Sunday nights at 9:00 PM EST. (Taking over the "Desperate Housewives" slot.)
ALSO, on August 21, 2012, the Season 1 of Revenge will be out on DVD, if anyone is interested (see photo above on right).
Here's a little sneak peek of what we will see tonight. Looks very exciting!

Well, I hope all who watch will enjoy the show tonight! I know I will. ;)
Best,
Gloria
P.S. If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android, you can be entered to win a Revenge Getaway to the Hamptons! Click HERE for the details (info and instructions on how to enter).
Note: Photos courtesy of ABC.com
We watch Revenge as well. I didn't get to into it until the end. It was good last night. It will be interesting when it returns in the fall.
ReplyDeleteHappy Holiday.
Hey, there, Gloria! Did the last episode leave you hanging until fall to find out what happens next? I wish I didn't go to bed before it come on here.
ReplyDeleteI'll email you very soon.
Hugs,
Kathy M.
I passed that channel last night when some girl was opening a present. I had to stop to see what was in the box. Nothing!
ReplyDeleteBut I did think of you when I saw the title of that show. I thought "I'm sure Gloria is watching."
hugs
Caroline
Gloria,
ReplyDeleteNice to have you back! Hope this warm spring finds you enjoying a cold drink on your wonderful front porch! Have a great holiday weekend!
dee dee
Hi sweetie,
ReplyDeleteIt's always SO great to hear from you! Thank you for stopping by. I wish I had as much time to say "hi" to you more often, but w/ 3 kids is almost impossible, but I do miss your blog.
Oh, about pinning from my blog.. please, go ahead! I'm a pinholic!!! :-)
Anyways, I'm missing "Revenge"... I don't think Victoria is dead... they never showed her entering the plane.. walking, but never entering...
Love that show!
xo
Luciane at HomeBunch.com