~~~~~

Mytoi Gardens

Mytoi Gardens
~~~~~~~~Taken inside Mytoi Gardens on Chappaquiddick Island, Martha's Vinyard (Photo by Gloria)~~~~~ -- Blog Content/Photos: Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 -- All Rights Reserved.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Fish Foam Giveaway and Review to Come!


I apologize to anyone visiting here since July because I advised in my last post (from weeks ago!) that I would be having a FISH FOAM review and giveaway. And I WILL! I'm sorry it's taking so long. I'm just happy that my Fish Foam friends are a patient company. :)

I will be back soon with my review and your chance to get some Fish Foam of your own in the giveaway.

I also apologize for the 'boring-ness' of my blog these past weeks, with not posting anything new. I am hoping to start up again soon... starting with the Fish Foam post!
Thanks for sticking with me.

Best,
Gloria

10 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you come back to your virtual home Gloria,enjoy it!My windows will ask for this product,I will try to find it here !!!Nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria...Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria,
    Welcome back my friend!
    I'll look forward to hearing more about Fish Foam!
    dee dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to leave a comment for Lilybets, Pat and Dee Dee here (but I also did personally send an email to them!) You guys are the BEST, thank you for visiting and for commenting. AND: I also want to say that even if someone does NOT leave a comment, I also appreciate anyone who visits here and reads the blog! God bless you all... really. :)
    Best,
    Gloria xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. To All: I don't know why I have LINKS below to another blog when she didn't leave a comment for me here, but... so be it! Visit that blog! :)
    gv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gloria, just stopping by to say hello. I missed this post...sorry, I must have been off the blog that day. Hope you are well!
    Wishing you a wonderful fall day!
    Hugs A Plenty,
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you're back and at it! Hope to see more soon! :-)

    ~Angela~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gloria, Thought I'd stop by and say hi, and let you know that I am now addicted to Revenge! We just started watching it on netflix and got caught up before the new season started. Take care. Maybe I'll see you around on pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gloria! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I never heard of fish foam before! For the world of me I couldn't figure out what it was until I clicked on your link. I thought at first it was something crafty. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment -- it's appreciated!